ForumsNews and FeedbackChat Box for every game

6 4534
keko4321
keko4321
4 posts
Nomad

would be great to have chat box for each game, the website will feel more active.
and really i don't understand why we don't have it yet .

you could use Facebook Chat API
https://developers.facebook.com/docs/chat/

• 6 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

and really i don't understand why we don't have it yet .

They don't have the manpower to manage it.
keko4321
keko4321
4 posts
Nomad

reason i suggested the facebook chat api
create strong filters and then you have nothing to worry about .
many facebook games doesn't have the "manpower" to keep eye on chat and they use this plugin .
P.S. it's live streaming chat, you don't have to refresh the page whenever someone send new message

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Armor Games is a smaller company than Facebook. They like to keep it classy, rich, authentic, legitimate, and, most importantly, awesome. Armor Games does it differently. Filters don't fly for AG. API chats don't fly for AG. Hell, chats altogether don't fly for AG, as of right now.

keko4321
keko4321
4 posts
Nomad

my self i hate facebook it's just temporary solution until they figure out something .
would be nice to have chat with other players while playing some long games
and i really don't see why they are against chat ?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Im not sure if this is still "on the table", but here is thread about chat/live chat: Live chat suggestion

Quote from the startpost

Initially, we weren't going to do a live chat, but enough users asked for it that Dan has agreed, and we'll add a live chat to the system AFTER we launch AG3. It will NOT be part of the AG3 launch.

Note, AGv3 is released in parts.
Last offical post (means post from an admin) was: (quote]With that said, it's still on the table thanks to community demands.[/quote]

That was on Nov 2012, so IF nothing has changed its still on their list... but dont await to see it in the near future.
keko4321
keko4321
4 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the link Unleashed
lets hope we will see it sometime soon .

Regards

Showing 1-6 of 6