ForumsNews and FeedbackIE9 and Last Stand: Dead Zone don't mix

9 4883
jbondguy007
jbondguy007
47 posts
Scribe

I am trying to play Last Stand: Dead Zone. When I use Internet Explorer 9, It just keep "Connecting to Armor Games", and if I use Chrome, I'm experiencing lag. Please fix this as soon as possible!
Thanks.

jbondguy007

• 9 Replies
EndlessMarrow
EndlessMarrow
60 posts
Nomad

Check your connection strength thats all i got for now sorry.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

IE9 is notorious for conflicting with Flash. Try Chrome or Firefox, or,if you can, an older version of IE.

keeshond
keeshond
3 posts
Farmer

This may or may not work, but it sounds awfully familiar.

Make sure compatibility view is NOT set for AG, and be sure that the option "include updated website lists from Microsoft" under Compatibility View Settings is NOT checked.

This was a problem with IE10 until I figured out that by default, IE10 is set to automatically download a managed list of domains that force any listed domain to compatibility view. Ordinarily, you set pages to compatibility view to resolve goofy problems, but in my case it was causing the problem.

Kelvets
Kelvets
4 posts
Nomad

I hate to sound like a fanboy, but the simplest and best solution is to just switch browsers. IE is not only notorious for being bad at flash. It is notorious for being bad at practically everything.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I'll have to agree, Chrome/Firefox are better overall regardless. IE has a lot of issues.

jbondguy007
jbondguy007
47 posts
Scribe

The problem with Chrome is the lag. It's almost too slow for playing games but that could also be my wireless internet... And Firefox, just don't even mention it, if you see what I mean.

jbondguy007
jbondguy007
47 posts
Scribe

@keeshond, it's already set that way...
Anyways, even thought the only way to fix this is by switching browser (which I already knew), thanks to everyone who replied. I've lost interest in the game after playing with Chrome and rage quiting because of the lag. XD

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Get IE10 and update your flash. Do note that IE has it's own version of flash independent from Chrome and Firefox.

jbondguy007
jbondguy007
47 posts
Scribe

Get IE10 and update your flash. Do note that IE has it's own version of flash independent from Chrome and Firefox.
My flash is up to date,
and I have the latest Internet Explorer. But never mind everything, I'm not interested in the game anymore...
Showing 1-9 of 9