Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Game you Just Can't stop playing

Posted May 18, '13 at 10:58pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

464 posts

Infamous 1. I keep coming back to it, and I never seem to get bored of it. It's one of those few games that allow you to progress through the game at your own pace.

Posted May 19, '13 at 1:31pm

nomoreheroes23

nomoreheroes23

61 posts

GTA San Andreas Multiplayer. I've been playing it since 2010 and I don't tend to stop any time yet.

Final Fantasy XII. My favorite game.

Posted May 20, '13 at 3:58pm

Lulzshock

Lulzshock

19 posts

I have 3,500 Hours on Team Fortress 2. Does that count?

Posted May 21, '13 at 12:51am

jared_07

jared_07

27 posts

nba2k12 2k13 :)

Posted May 21, '13 at 11:41pm

wflag10

wflag10

1,242 posts

Skyrim and Fallout 3, both of these games have a good storyline and several side missions. You could probably log over 100 hours on each of these games and still not finish them!

Posted May 22, '13 at 3:37am

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

pristontale:
one of the 1st mmorpg's and one of the very few i have played. (due to time consumption)
it's a mmorpg from befor the WoW standards.
however the servers are all down and the game can't be played anymore. =(
but i'm used to return to this game like 5 times befor it eventually was taken offline. good, good memory's. especially the community invented "wall climbing contests" just check the gameplay video inside links.=)

we found a active server. so, we are back in action. ^^ again....

Posted May 24, '13 at 2:14am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Skyrim and Fallout 3, both of these games have a good storyline and several side missions. You could probably log over 100 hours on each of these games and still not finish them!

Only 100 hours, shame, I must've logged at least 300 hours into Oblivion alone

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 11:20am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,463 posts

Morrowind. I've played so long on that game (110 hours) in the short time that I've owned it, the only reason I was ever able to stop playing it is because of the fact that the side quests are pretty random and repetitive unlike those of Skyrims and the month or two of overhaul issues that I wanted to fix before playing. But man, what a game, I used to think that Skyrim was the best game ever created, but the truth is I've only played Skyrim for about 2 hours since I've played Morrowind, and because of major glitches that wouldn't allow me to finish the main campaign (as I have never finished it after watching my brother and sister beat it a dozen times) it wasn't even enjoyable.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 11:59am

HappySunFlow

HappySunFlow

26 posts

Skyrim, Oblivion and Half Life 2. In the multiplayer variety, The Hidden: Source Beta. I used to play TF2 and Wolfteam a lot, but Wolfteam crashed and dissolved for some reason, and TF2 was getting swarmed with people who just. wanted. hats.
That's it. Just hats. No competition, no fun games, no jokes, no showing off of leet shooty skillz, just hats.
I have yet to return to TF2... I think the community has calmed down somewhat about hats since then, so it might be safe to go back.

Reply to Game you Just Can't stop playing

You must be logged in to post a reply!