ForumsGamesGame you Just Can't stop playing

18 7992
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Everyone has a favorite game. But whats a game that you just can't stop playing and why. Can be more than one and if you keep going back to play it even if its ten years old why not list that too.
These are games that never get old no matter how many times we beat them.
Even if its not your favorite game your still addicted to it

• 18 Replies
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Skyrim and Fallout 3, both of these games have a good storyline and several side missions. You could probably log over 100 hours on each of these games and still not finish them!

Only 100 hours, shame, I must've logged at least 300 hours into Oblivion alone
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Morrowind. I've played so long on that game (110 hours) in the short time that I've owned it, the only reason I was ever able to stop playing it is because of the fact that the side quests are pretty random and repetitive unlike those of Skyrims and the month or two of overhaul issues that I wanted to fix before playing. But man, what a game, I used to think that Skyrim was the best game ever created, but the truth is I've only played Skyrim for about 2 hours since I've played Morrowind, and because of major glitches that wouldn't allow me to finish the main campaign (as I have never finished it after watching my brother and sister beat it a dozen times) it wasn't even enjoyable.

HappySunFlow
HappySunFlow
28 posts
Farmer

Skyrim, Oblivion and Half Life 2. In the multiplayer variety, The Hidden: Source Beta. I used to play TF2 and Wolfteam a lot, but Wolfteam crashed and dissolved for some reason, and TF2 was getting swarmed with people who just. wanted. hats.
That's it. Just hats. No competition, no fun games, no jokes, no showing off of leet shooty skillz, just hats.
I have yet to return to TF2... I think the community has calmed down somewhat about hats since then, so it might be safe to go back.

Showing 16-18 of 18