ForumsThe TavernAny obsessions or collections?

20 2720
riolee2
riolee2
86 posts

I'm obsessed with collecting music boxes, old records and taking pictures.

How about you guys?

• 20 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,134 posts

I collect coins on a small scale, and I also am quite obsessed with my police scanner. That is my whole hobby life.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,374 posts

I have a lot of old-fashioned bottle caps. And rocks. And also coins that look interesting, for example the log cabin pennies or the state-quarters. And glass paperweights. And origami cranes that I attempt to make lots of. Did I mention rocks? I have so many rocks. And some of them are just rocks that look interesting.

samiel
samiel
431 posts

Knives of different sorts I even shave with a straight razor and I almost never use scizzors . When I go out in public I have a foot long bowie knife on my hip.Just something I want to add it is pronounced "boo ee" not "bow ee"

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,718 posts

i guess you could say I collect used lead containers. Or that I'm just too lazy to throw them away off of my desk...

Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts

I collect coins like xeano other tan that ive collected some antique weapons

SSTG
SSTG
12,650 posts

I love to make castles and other levels in Crush the Castle 2 Players Pack.
Here are two samples:
http://armor.ag/1ZajB
http://armor.ag/1Zaqe

I made those recently.
You can say it's an obsession because I've been making levels since 2011.
I save a picture of all my creations.
xD

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,614 posts

Picking things up and putting them down.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
261 posts

I like cars. Alot.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,297 posts

I collect old bikes and I am obsessed with technology.

idigit
idigit
262 posts

I collect those pressed souvenir pennies. From all over the world. I have a lot of them.

ricardosmf
ricardosmf
6 posts

I collect old games .

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
10,171 posts

I collect fun facts. =D

And the ideas of what people collect. Meta

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,401 posts

I collect Lego's. I buy all sorts of Lego's and make things with them.

I am also obsessed with swords. I'm actually obsessed by a lot of things... lol

HahiHa
HahiHa
6,421 posts

I collect stones that I deem interesting, along with shiny minerals, and fossils.

I also used to collect at some point or another: marbles, lapel pins, keyring pendants, Hot Wheels toy cars, and various junk I would find on the way to and back from school (mostly nails and other pieces from nearby construction sites).

I am also obsessed with swords.

Do you actually have some? I don't, but had I money and space, I'd have a whole room full of swords, axes, bows, halberds and things like that ^^
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,401 posts

Do you actually have some? I don't, but had I money and space, I'd have a whole room full of swords, axes, bows, halberds and things like that ^^

No I don't own one currently, but I might get one for my upcoming birthday. I think I might be interested in getting a Medieval B****** Sword for my birthday, they have a rather elegant design and depending on the build almost the same cutting power as a Katana. Proof here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58NVoTocUOk

I think I would want to have a room dedicated to axes, bows, and the like as well. That would make it much more interesting!

I also have an obsession about.... cars! LOL But many of you probably already knew that from my not so subtle knowledge of engineering. :P
Showing 1-15 of 20