ForumsThe TavernAny obsessions or collections?

20 2801
riolee2
riolee2
83 posts

I'm obsessed with collecting music boxes, old records and taking pictures.

How about you guys?

• 20 Replies
CorporalSnake555
CorporalSnake555
1 posts

Me, I am a huge fan of legos. And mega bloks (canada!!). Well actually I love both of them because you can do everything you want with. The only problem is that everybody else laughs at me because of that.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,234 posts

Hmm... collecting... haven't done that in forever...

Well I used to collect quarters, the ones with the states on them, but I finished that. I used to collect bugs then they escaped out of my box, so I stopped for that reason. I also used to collect clams, I have no idea what happened to those.

I'm starting to get an interest in rocks that are shiny on the inside. Like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/60/Geode_inside_outside.jpg/220px-Geode_inside_outside.jpg I actually have one just like that which has been cut in half.

I have an obsession with... ArmorGames, that's basically it.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
614 posts

This has nothing to do with what you're all saying, but.... Sneakers

I've recently developed a love for shoes. Have any of you guys heard of a sneakerhead or a shoe lover. Yup that's me.

Although I really like the shoes coming out recently ( Nike Lebron X , Nike Kobe 8) I currently do not have enough money to buy pairs of shoes. I have 2 pairs of Nike frees though. Ah well. When I get a steady paying job I plan on starting my 'collection' .

SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

Me, I am a huge fan of legos. And mega bloks (canada!!). Well actually I love both of them because you can do everything you want with. The only problem is that everybody else laughs at me because of that.

Screw them! Lego FTW!
I used to build with Legos even when I became an adult. Every year I used to build a Christmas village!
Later, I created Medieval stuff (chariots, diorama) and sold it on eBay.
I don't have Legos anymore but I make castles with Crush the Castle 2 Players Pack instead. xD
Tossavainen
Tossavainen
402 posts

Gas masks. I'm obsessed with them. They come in so many different types, shapes and sizes - each one is unique. The lenses, the filters, everything about them is so intriguing. An old Soviet Union CCCP GP-5 mask looks the coolest but isn't as effective as some newer ones because they are outdated, but it's still a great addition to the collection. It's a pretty unusual obsession and that's why I like it.

Showing 16-20 of 20