ForumsForum GamesDelirium

67 13531
thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

"Welcome to Earth"
Humph. Not much of a welcoming place. You've been placed in cryogenics for the past 900 or so years, and much has changed. Earth is no longer the green, happy place you are used to. It is desolate, barren. It is filled with criminals, lowlifes, and professional gangs. That's where you come in. Your extended time in cryogenics has warped your brain, changed it. To put it simply, you have developed..... powers.... and my organization needs your help to take Earth back.

Character sheet:

Name:
Bio:
PowerMust be simple and not overpowered, it will develop as you play)
Description:
EXEvolution Experience, you gain through use of your power, you)0/1
EPEvolution Points, you gain these when you level up, and use them to advance your power)
Inventory: None

• 67 Replies
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Name:unknown,his knickname is "alien"
Bio:as you already know,his knickname is alien.he is somehow protective... when not threatend.if he is,he goes straight into action.he is supposded to be unstoppable when mutation is over.
Power:he has small claws,and he has a mixture of skin and weakish scales
Description:he got his knickname from how mutated he is.he is large,tough and ferocius at times.he has weakish claws and a mixture of skin and scales.he still thinks likeb a humman,but only 3/4 of the tgime.the rest,he thinks as a animal.
EX:0/1
EP:

dis good?

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

Sure

Name:Alien"
Bio:as you already know,his knickname is alien.he is somehow protective... when not threatend.if he is,he goes straight into action.he is supposded to be unstoppable when mutation is over.
Description:he got his knickname from how mutated he is.he is large,tough and ferocius at times.he has weakish claws and a mixture of skin and scales.he still thinks likeb a humman,but only 3/4 of the time.the rest,he thinks as a animal.
EP:
Karma 0 (Neutral)

You open your eyes, groggy and fall out of some sort of tube. As you lay on the ground, you hear a voice say,
"Hmm.... Not much to look at, but still, with some training he might make it."
(I added a Karma meter, forgot that in the character sheet)

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Description:he got his knickname from how mutated he is.he is large,tough and ferocius at times.he has weakish claws and a mixture of skin and scales.he still thinks like a humman,but only 3/4 of the time.the rest,he thinks as a animal.
EP:
Karma 0 (Neutral)

i pick my head up and look at the thing.i then get up and sniff around.i then shake my head a bit and ask thing "who are you?what is this place?what are you going to do to me?".i then keep my claws ready to scratch any foe.

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

Description:he got his knickname from how mutated he is.he is large,tough and ferocius at times.he has weakish claws and a mixture of skin and scales.he still thinks like a humman,but only 3/4 of the time.the rest,he thinks as a animal.
EP:

There is a slight pause,
"No questions please, just proceed through the door where you will be tested."
A section of the wall cracks, and light filters through, you think you might be able to claw through it if you tried.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

EP:

i stop and think.i stare at the wall,and stare at the door,i stare at the wall,then the door,and back at the wall again.
i then remember the word "training" they said.i then figured i might need to buff up and increace my claws before i escape,so i have a batter chance at surviving out there.i then say "shure" and follow him to testing room.

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

Description:he got his knickname from how mutated he is.he is large,tough and ferocious at times.he has weakish claws and a mixture of skin and scales.he still thinks like a human,but only 3/4 of the time.the rest,he thinks as a animal.
EP:

You step through the door, prepared for the worst. (Karma +1, as your karma increases, your tendency to claw random people will decrease)
You are blinded by bright light, and as your eyes adjust you see you are in a small room, with nothing in particular to look at.
When you look around you see the man has disappeared. You hear a speaker,
"Your task is simple, find your way out." Your hear the door behind you close and lock with a pneumatic hiss.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i then look for anything i can run for.i look for a thing i can climb.if i can't find one that leads to my escape,i then look for as hole like the one i saw earlier.if there are none that lead to my escape,i look to see if the door is still there and if i can get through.if not,i then sit down and think...

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

oop,forgot my car sheet :P

Description:he got his knickname from how mutated he is.he is large,tough and ferocious at times.he has weakish claws and a mixture of skin and scales.he still thinks like a human,but only 3/4 of the time.the rest,he thinks as a animal.
EP:

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

Description:he got his nickname from how mutated he is.he is large,tough and ferocious at times.he has weakish claws and a mixture of skin and scales.he still thinks like a human,but only 3/4 of the time.the rest,he thinks as a animal.
EP:

You look around the room, but all you see is blank wall, you can't even see where the light is coming from. You sit in despair, and are about to give up, when something catches your eye. It's a syringe, filled with a purple-ish liquid. You can take your chances with it, or keep looking around.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Name:Alien
EP:

i look around a bit more.if i can't find anything that i can escape through,i pick up the siringe.
"here goes nothing"i say as i inject the liquid.

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

EP:

You look around some more in vain, so you take the syringe, and inject yourself. You fall unconscious, after a while, you wake up and look around. There is now a hole in the wall of the room. (WARNING: You are now in a state of delirium, you cannot be sure of what is real or fake, or whether you are in real danger)

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

EP:

i try to fall asleep,but keep my claws at the ready just in case something attacks me.
if anythig does attack me,i reply with a hiss and a growl and i'll scratch the thing with my claws.

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

(I'm confused, you are trying to sleep? you have just woken up from being unconscious)

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

(yeah,but i am trying to sleep the delerium off.get what i'm saying?)

thepwner23456787
thepwner23456787
213 posts
Peasant

(Oh, good move)

EP:

You wake up feeling very refreshed, and the room is just a room again. You hear the speakers again, and the voice sounds very peeved.
"Very clever, very clever. Very well, pass through the door."
A panel in front of you hisses and opens, and this time the room is very dark.
(Just so you know, there will be other times delirium will happen, and sometimes things will be happening too fast for you to sleep)

Showing 1-15 of 67