ForumsSupport Forum[Read/Answered] *Read Please*

3 2016
Lemon887
Lemon887
7 posts
Nomad

Ironhidegames Can U Please make a game called: Kindom Rush Multiplayer Edition or another name? The original kindom rush was awesome, but how awesome it be if it was multiplayer, Like there could be more missions. in a mission there could only be max 2 players more enemies more heroes. and of course they can build where they want and they could give points and of course chat send troops to help and stuff more upgrades, more towers, harder missions. Thanks For Reading.

• 3 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Unleashed is right in this Lemon887... there's little to no chance of your request being seen by the game developers team of Ironhide by making a thread about it on ArmorGames.

The best way for you to make sure your request reaches their attention is to either make a comment on their profile or to send them a message by means of the contact form or an email via contact@ironhidegames.com. =)

Lemon887
Lemon887
7 posts
Nomad

Ok Thx

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

You're welcome! =)

Since this thread is answered, I think it is fair to lock it. If you would like to continue any (suitable) discussion about this, please notify me and I will re-open the thread again, ok?

Showing 1-3 of 3