ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Wartune Guild Fee.

8 3631
PJBomega
PJBomega
44 posts
Blacksmith

it seams that in wartune there is a fee that each guild member pay once a week. the problem is it takes from the guilds wealth as well. this is hitting the players twice. once in there pockets then on the contributions already made to the guild. this makes it very hard to level up the guild. i completely bakes guilds that dont ( PAY to PLAY) apart. way to go R2 games, and a nod to Armor for not bring it to there attention.

PJBomega- Euro-1

• 8 Replies
PJBomega
PJBomega
44 posts
Blacksmith

so it would seem that im missing information on the guild wealth tax, or i am alone in my strife.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Have you tried posting this odd double-payment in the Wartune forums yet? I think you might render an answer about this a lot quicker over there as I am totally lost about this... sorry. =)

PJBomega
PJBomega
44 posts
Blacksmith

yes i created an account there but it requires you to enter your server and since me toon is not on R2 servers i cant submit a ticket. but i shot them an outside email. i was just trying to cover all fronts.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Ah, understood. Well, from the ArmorGames' end, I can assure you that this is something they wouldn't know about, unless a user would mention it like you have now. Hence why they didn't respond to it when it occured so to speak...

I hope they will answer your email soon and are able to fix the issue, so you can resume playing without losing funds over nothing! =)

PJBomega
PJBomega
44 posts
Blacksmith

thank you for your time and consideration. this is why i stay with ARMOR games .

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

You are most welcome and thank you for being a loyal knight for ArmorGames! =)

PJBomega
PJBomega
44 posts
Blacksmith

i have heard nothing back from R2. so im going to contact 7road and see if they have an answer.

PJBomega
PJBomega
44 posts
Blacksmith

well alas earwar. it would seem 7road can not be contacted directly. so im at a loss. i have done all i can on my end. i still have high hopes on our end here.

Showing 1-8 of 8