ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] House of Wolves freeze when I play it?

8 3153
johny639
johny639
5 posts
Nomad

when i make a new game it freezes and i can move my mouse whn it freezes and i can hear the music?

p.s i have a mac 10.5.8 help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 8 Replies
PJBomega
PJBomega
44 posts
Blacksmith

update your flash players. such as shock wave, and the others. my PC is a decade old and i have no problems.

johny639
johny639
5 posts
Nomad

can you tell me every one i need to update?

PJBomega
PJBomega
44 posts
Blacksmith

sorry bud i'm not you , and you aren't me, but we are all together.....when all else fails update the all.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Sometimes the problem is with compatibilty of the computer's OS (Operating System) and the latest Flash Player version available for that OS... I actually had the same problem a while back with an old Mac Laptop and was not able to obtain the latest Flash Player version to play a certain game which required it.

I tried looking for the schematics that show which Apple Mac OS goes with which Flash Player version at max, but I can't seem to find it right now. I could ask around about it if you aren't able to fix the problem by updating your Java, Shockwave and Flash Player version and solve your problem, ok? Just let me know! =)

deathmoon16
deathmoon16
1 posts
Nomad

Yeah--having this problem also. Ever figure it out? I have the same computer.

Andrewlolman
Andrewlolman
82 posts
Scribe

that happens to me when I play on the continune game too long it freezes I just refresh and start a new game

sambum
sambum
1 posts
Peasant

That doesnt work with me

I also got a mac 10.5.8.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@sambum @johny639 Could you tell me what browser/OS you're running?

Showing 1-8 of 8