ForumsGamesForgot name of an awesome game

7 3525
killerzerg
killerzerg
1 posts
Nomad

I played this awesome game a long time ago and can't find it anywhere (don't now if i even played it here, on kongregate or on an other site). you are just a random dude who wants to beat a record, a record of killing giant flying worm-like monsters. you have to kill them by destroying segments, however they fly in all directions so you have to hold on tight and they spit fireballs out there segment or have spikes on there bodies etc.
once you beat the game and thing you beat the record (26 i think) a guy tells you the actual record was 2600, 26000 or something like that.
does anyone remember this game? please tell me it's name

• 7 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Anything else you could share with us to help you find your game? I've been trying to find out which game it is you're looking for, but I come up a blank so far... =)

Karasaar
Karasaar
163 posts
Constable

Hmm all that I can think of is Sky serpents, although you have to defeat 16 and not 26 sky serpents in this game. :P

clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, i think it's sky serpents. It's on nitrome.com but if you want I think you could put it on this website with Nitrome's permission.

Timurovich
Timurovich
24 posts
Peasant

Its Nitrome.com called Sky Serpents that is NOT for distribution

HappyFaceaNinja
HappyFaceaNinja
55 posts
Nomad

That is definitely Sky Serpents, awesome game, and awesome site.

raja_ali
raja_ali
1 posts
Peasant

the is like sift head

Ramin2097
Ramin2097
1 posts
Nomad

Hi.there was a game that i played 2 or 3 years ago.it was like Ryse:son of rome.U were a king.i guess king of Rome or Greece.in the start of game u are being attacked by enemies.and u have a big body guard too.the game is third person and RPG.after u defeat the enemies U go to a hall and there is a girl lying on some sort of benche.maybe she is dead or whatever.i guess she is your lover or wife.any one knows what game am i talking about?!help please.and sorry for my english

Showing 1-7 of 7