ForumsSupport ForumAny Suggestions???

6 1893
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Well, I'm still a serf and I want to become the next higher group... please tell me the fastest way, right now, to "level up"?

• 6 Replies
Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

Well, you could play ever single game and rate it, but play it first!!! If you do that for every game, and comment as well, you should get to squire very, very soon...but don't spam for points!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

First, please do not spam to gain points. That will actually lead you to have less points because we will delete it.

I would say that writing comments that could be merited are the best way. They are worth 25AP plus the 2 AP you get for writing a comment. So, the best thing to do is this:

Sit down today for a while and play a game for at least 10 minutes, rate it and write a detailed comment. The comment needs to have good grammar. Include things like:

-What you enjoyed about the game (gameplay, music, graphics, etc)
-What you didn't enjoy
- What would you like to see changed?
-Then a closing paragraph

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

Yes, try to make it at least 2 paragraphs long. Then it'll get noticed more easily by a moderator.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Thank you ALOT... you can lock this if you want (No more help is needed)

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I also recommend dividing them into sections. So label them whatever is in that section. Trust me, this makes a big difference. I started doing that about 2 weeks ago, got 7 merits over the next 2 weeks and got half of them in 2 days. Also Diamond, don't repeat everything AsherLee says or that will be considered spam too.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Very welcome! If you need help again just contact a mod.

Showing 1-6 of 6