ForumsWEPRThe Christian Rebel

32 14952
jatango36
jatango36
3 posts
Nomad

#116 LECRAE., I'm Unashamed of the Gospel. Rebelin against the Culture. http://blog.beliefnet.com/wholenotes/files/2012/06/116Clique.jpg

• 32 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Funnily enough is:

A)There's nothing in their fashion and dress that differentiates them from what modern culture is.
B) Rap itself is a modern creature. Using it as a vehicle to spread such a message is flimsy.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

A)There's nothing in their fashion and dress that differentiates them from what modern culture is.
B) Rap itself is a modern creature. Using it as a vehicle to spread such a message is flimsy.

THANK YOU!!!
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

God was like "get deez *****es all up in here" and deez *****es were all up in here. And God was all like word dat!

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Don't let these African-american musicians set the tone for Christianity.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Is there a particular reason you added in that lil tidbit about their ethnicity?
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I doubt you meant to sound racist here, but you did. why can't they set the tone for christianity? your religion already has pop singers, gospel singers, christian rock bands (lame), christian metal bands (putridly lame), and multiple country artists. what would be any diffferent here besides the fact that they will now suck in auto-tune?

-Blade
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

Erm, shouldn't this be in Popular Media if this is about a music group?

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Okay, how about this song to set the tone for Christianity?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAgGq1B7SeA
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Is there a particular reason you added in that lil tidbit about their ethnicity?
Yeah, actually, Black people aren't real christians, ever. This is real Christian music.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MbDqc3x97k]

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Black people aren't real christians, ever.

*facepalm*

Please go take your racism somewhere else.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

You can start with the Golden Dawn and EDL websites.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Please go take your racism somewhere else
It's true, I've never seen a real christian black person

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I have. My teacher is one. I've been to Tanzania, and been on tour with Tanzanian pastors. Excellent chaps, those clergymen.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

I have. My teacher is one. I've been to Tanzania, and been on tour with Tanzanian pastors. Excellent chaps, those clergymen.
Do they believe in baptism of desire? the trinity? The blessed Mother? The Incarnation? the Redemption? No salvation outside the church? If they doubt at least one, they aren't real Catholics. I'm wasting my knowledge here. You guys aren't religious, so stop trying to act like you know what Catholics are. Catholic, Traditional Catholics, Roman Catholics, Christians, Protestants, Jews,
are all totally different things.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

oops, sorry, if they do believe in baptism of desire, they're not catholic.

Showing 1-15 of 32