Forums

ForumsVideo Games

XBox Reveal Thread

Posted May 23, '13 at 7:32pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

260 posts

I wasn't going to buy an Xbox One anyway.

PC, PS3 and PS4 for me for the forseeable future.

Posted May 23, '13 at 9:37pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

I'll go primarily with PC and get whichever console has better exclusives a bit further down the line.

Posted May 24, '13 at 1:57am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Depending on where i will be working here in a month or 2 will determine which way I will go. Because I already have 2 gaming PCs that can run any game on at least minimum and a lot of games on the maximum. But I think I want to try both the PS4 and the Xbox One. My friend said he is going with the PS4 when it comes out so I might get the Xbox One and trade him down the line if he ends up not liking the PS4.
The great thing about being a PC gamer though is that all my other friends have Xbox's so I figure they will be getting those so I will try them out

Posted May 24, '13 at 4:01am

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

And miss out on three years of great games? I could build myself a respectable gaming PC right now that surpasses these consoles,

i said to wait a few year whit buying a console when they get released. i never said to give up gaming for a few year.

gj on the reading department =P

the new Xbox one is going to be way faster and run way better games than the Xbox 360

i hope so, it's almost 10 year ago the x360 was released. xD

Posted May 24, '13 at 4:41am

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

i said to wait a few year whit buying a console when they get released. i never said to give up gaming for a few year.

gj on the reading department =P

No, you told me that in response to my saying "I'll get a PC". It was presented as an alternative.

Please don't call me a ****ing idiot.

Posted May 25, '13 at 12:04am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

As long as you don't have any viruses then I think the PC is definitely the way to go

Posted May 26, '13 at 1:40pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I think the ps4 sounds like it will be better the xbox one is nothing special IMO

Posted May 26, '13 at 3:05pm

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,357 posts

I really don't see why, for games, you'd use an Xbox One. The tech and design of the device is very impressive, and I do like me some Netflix on my 360, but as a consumer, I put games above all other shiny features of a console. The used-game fee I keep hearing echo through the internets is the ultimate make-or-break deal.

-Chillz

Posted May 26, '13 at 6:40pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

The tech and design of the device is very impressive

Funny, I think the exact opposite. It's an unimpressive black box with disappointing, surpassable specs. In a couple years, building a PC that matches them will be easy as pie, and it's not hard to do it already.

The used games fee is not confirmed yet. I think it's gonna be something a little more complex than that and not as bad, from what we know.

What does irk me is non-optional, always-on Kinect.

Posted May 27, '13 at 4:49pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Funny, I think the exact opposite. It's an unimpressive black box with disappointing

It looks like they took a Wii, cut it in half for the disc tray and then took half a PS3 squared off the edges then glued the 2 together

Reply to XBox Reveal Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!