Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Getting Armor Games Noticed

Posted May 24, '13 at 12:20am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,437 posts

Some youtubers like Markiplier and Yamimash who occasionally play flash games have featured some AG games like Give Up and Sushi Cat.

Posted May 24, '13 at 1:29am

Manthetheo

Manthetheo

7 posts

PewDiePie is worse.

Pewds played Give up.

Posted May 24, '13 at 3:43pm

wflag10

wflag10

1,250 posts

Pewds played Give up.

I'm definitley not supporting PewdiePie, I hate him.

Posted May 25, '13 at 4:10pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,883 posts

Pewds played Give up

So did wickedshrapnel and roosterteeth, and they did better.

Posted May 25, '13 at 6:38pm

WhipGrit

WhipGrit

7 posts

We could post it to random gaming forums on the internet.

Posted May 25, '13 at 7:08pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

plz, dont. i hate it when those kong kids are doing that here.

Posted May 25, '13 at 8:36pm

SonOfVader

SonOfVader

113 posts

Ahah, I can imagine FrankieOnPCin1080p doing playthroughs of Sonny and Sinjid

Posted May 25, '13 at 9:07pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

plz, dont. i hate it when those kong kids are doing that here.

I agree, even though Kong is generally a better site as far as games go. I believe that Armor Games should be known more for our community and how well it works with the games on site.

Posted May 25, '13 at 10:24pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,804 posts

I agree, even though Kong is generally a better site as far as games go.

What? The way I see it most of the top flash gaming sites have the same games. Kongregate might have more games, but does that make them better? Or are you talking about that there are more badges to achieve there? If the games on Kongregate are better, which ones and how so? I feel Kongregate allows too many low quality games and the user has to sift through a lot of junk.

Back to the topic, Armorgames is rather high ranked by Alexa (if that's the most reliable benchmark idk) and not too many spots behind Kongregate which is now owned by GameStop, which means they probably have lots of money to bolster the site. All this consider Armorgames is doing well, ranking wise, against a site owned by a fairly large company.

I think trying to spread Armor Games through Smosh or by telling people on forums are both poor ideas. Armor Games doesn't need Smosh for support and I feel that Smosh is just their gaming Alliance to make extra money. Associating Armor Games with promotion for what seems like for amateurs and for Smosh to make more money comes across as a bad idea to me.
Telling people on forums is spammy and annoying and will probably lead to negative opinions about the site and it's users.

I figure, if you want to help Armor Games you can:

- Like Armor Games on Facebook and Google +
- Be active in the Armor Games forums
- On your Facebook occasionally post about the great games you are enjoying on Armor Games with a link to the game on Armor Games
- Introduce your friends to Armor Games

Posted May 26, '13 at 12:58am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

Kongregate might have more games, but does that make them better?

If the games on Kongregate are better, which ones and how so? I feel Kongregate allows too many low quality games and the user has to sift through a lot of junk.

More games = higher chance to have more good games, considering most of the same are on both sites.
Use the option to show highest rated games to lowest.

Reply to Getting Armor Games Noticed

You must be logged in to post a reply!