ForumsNews and FeedbackGames & spam

6 3762
Azilo
Azilo
2 posts
Nomad

First off, I'm sick of seeing this 'add me' everywhere on BW2 (Bush Whacker 2) It's very annoying, so I want the option to disable comment view for myself so I don't have to see their stupidity. Yes, I have been marking them as spam but for some reason that just logs me out of comments so I see that all over again.

Second. Stop adding games when they're the same, because the three newest games are basically the same. I'm sick of seeing a 'game' like that, when it's not a game in any sense of the word and I'm not the only one.

Lastly, bring back Terra Monsters. It was one of the few decent games you guys actually had and then removed for no reason whatsoever. Which was a dumb move, considering that if people spent money on it using this site, it could have been bad for you.

• 6 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

1) Don't look at the comments. You can't expect all ~3000 games to have clean comments. There's no way they can monitor them.
2) Welcome to a gaming site.
3) This is the only thing I found regarding that.

Azilo
Azilo
2 posts
Nomad

But disabling them is different altogether. And it's been too long .-. They shouldn't disable it because those people had old computers.

gogirl294
gogirl294
4 posts
Nomad

Ok, so honestly I love the MMOs, so the more the merrier, but I have one request about them. I love fantasy games (like WoW and Wartune and CoG) but I hate the way the depict women, so being a women, I would love to see a game like those with women who have normal sized boobs and clothes that actually cover her body. I really don't appreciate the appearance of women on most of these games. It would be really nice to have a game without that.

HappyFaceaNinja
HappyFaceaNinja
55 posts
Nomad

Ok, so honestly I love the MMOs, so the more the merrier, but I have one request about them. I love fantasy games (like WoW and Wartune and CoG) but I hate the way the depict women, so being a women, I would love to see a game like those with women who have normal sized boobs and clothes that actually cover her body. I really don't appreciate the appearance of women on most of these games. It would be really nice to have a game without that.

Whoa,I swear I've seen this post before, Deja Vu!
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

What does that have to do with spam on games? 0_0

But anyways you could start a thread in the video games part of the forum asking if anybody knows MMO's like that.
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

You ever noticed how the *guys* in these games don't exactly look like y'r average doofus you meet out in the streets, either?

But, yes, non-sexist games would be nice (or perhaps rather more likely, you'll find some taking the P out of the whole idea). I suppose it's a seek & ye shall occasionally find kind of thing.

Showing 1-6 of 6