ForumsForum GamesOblivion: Cyrodil in Trouble

164 26522
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

I decided "Screw It" with the kickstarter and went ahead and made this

Cyrodil, the land of the imperials. Sadly though after an assassination, the land is in turmoil, emperor Uriel Septim has been murdered, the Dragonfires are unlit, leaving the land open to invasion by Mehrunes Dagon and his millions of Daedric minions. The Imperial Army is stretched thin, trying to keep the provinces under control, and all the cities guards are on the defense, protecting their city from possible invasion.

Not only that, but Umaril he Unfeathered threatens all the pious people of Cyrodil, his minions butchering priests and nuns in their chapels.

Finally, a mysterious door has opened up in Niben Bay, those who enter almost always exit insane, their minds taken by some unknown force.

Character Sheet:

Name: Use This!
Physical Desc.:
Bio: please 5 sentences in a least
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso:
Legs:
Feet:
Hands:
R. Hand:
L. Hand:
Backpack:
Septims: 150
---------
Stats: you get 80 points
Agility: (Affects fatigue, ranged weapon effectiveness, and steadiness)
Endurance: (Affects fatigue, and health)
Luck: (Small affect on everything)
Personality: (Affects: Bartering, and general likability)
Speed: (Affects running, jumping and other like actions)
Strength: (Affects Fatigue and damage done with melee weapons)
Willpower: (Affects magicka, and fatigue)
Skills: pick 7
---------
Health: I put
Magicka: i put
Condition: Any determining factors in how your health or attributes are

You can be anything your heart desires, a merchant, an arena fighter, a great paladin, WHATEVER! i don't care. Just remember, all the players are on the SAME world, so if one character is a goody goody paladin, and hears about you slaughtering citizens in whatever town, i won't try to stop them from going to kill you!

• 164 Replies
Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

Name: Ma'Dat
Physical Desc.: 5' "10, khajiit. his left ear has a small crescent cut out of it, and a scar just under his left eye. his fur is tan like the sands of his home. his tail is crooked where it was broken.
Bio: never accepted by his own due to his tendency to steal and fight. he has decided to venture away and reject his old clan life. the last straw was snapped when his own brother gave him his scar and broke his tail. he will never return, embittered by his experiences.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso: Iron Breastplate
Legs: Iron Leggings
Feet: leather boots
Hands:
R. Hand: a silver necklace
L. Hand: leather buckler
Backpack: , cloth shirt, cloth pants, copper short sword
Septims: 60
---------
Agility: 10
Endurance: 14
Luck:10
Personality: 14
Speed: 14
Strength:10
Willpower:8
Skills: Heavy Armor, Athletics, Hand to Hand, Speechcraft, Blade, Sneak,Security
---------

"Well let's see, I could only think it was that Golam fellow I escaped from just last night." I say " the one that had the zombies. I bet he's sore that someone got away and is trying to fix that problem."

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Physical Desc.: 5' "10, khajiit. his left ear has a small crescent cut out of it, and a scar just under his left eye. his fur is tan like the sands of his home. his tail is crooked where it was broken.
Bio: never accepted by his own due to his tendency to steal and fight. he has decided to venture away and reject his old clan life. the last straw was snapped when his own brother gave him his scar and broke his tail. he will never return, embittered by his experiences.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
Skills: Heavy Armor, Athletics, Hand to Hand, Speechcraft, Blade, Sneak,Security
---------

his eyes narrow, "And why would he come after you?"

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

"I just told you! I figure he's sore I got away and led his abominations out for you to see." I respond.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

"I think there's more to this then you say, i'll have to keep you here."

He turns to another guard "Hey, you cover this, i need to help get rid of that ghost."

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

I fold my ears back on my head and lean against the wall. "all I need to do is stick to my story and nothing will go wrong." I think to myself. "So how did you get to be one of the guards?" I ask the man assigned to watch me.

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

my post again is not showing up, then posting again fixed it. that's what i'm hoping this will do.

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

woo! I was right!

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

"Pay the bills, wife died when she gave birth to our second child, so i need to have a stable, easy, well paying job."

after about another 10 minutes you hear some heavy footfalls outside. The guard puts a hand on his sword hilt and slowly opens the door, a burst of bluish aura surrounds him for a second, and you see him freeze in his place, he stares out the door and slowly reels back as a hooded figure enters, you notice the bluish aura is in front of the guard's eyes, and he seems terrified, the guard slowly backs against the wall and attempts to keep backing up against the wall, shrinking lower and lower until he is just in a fetal position whimpering.

The figure looks towards you and you see he starts whispering an incantation, a glowing red mace at his side.

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
R. Hand: copper short sword
Backpack: , cloth shirt, cloth pants, a silver necklace
---------
---------

I put away the necklace and draw my blade. "Time to end this." I say aloud. I hold up my shield and point out my sword and rush him. hoping to finish him quickly.

( I thought you said he had a glowing red Dagger not a mace.)

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

oh yeah, sorry my first idea was a mace, then i changed it

you charge him but he sidesteps and pulls his dagger, making a slash at your back, you're not heart but you feel seering hot droplets of some liquid hitting your back. you but your hand back there and you come back with molten iron on your glove.

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

I cringe at the heat, but then an idea forms in my head. I turn using my sword arm to swing at his head, then using the momentum to flick the molten metal on my hand lower, in hopes he'll duck the blade and into the searing liquid at his face. "glad I bought that armor." I say half to myself.

(no problem, I just remembered about the dagger and was wondering if maybe this wasn't the same guy.)

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

oi it was like a few droplets, and at this temp it will cool rather quickly

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

(crap, well I guess the good news is that my armor isn't as damaged as I thought it was.)

I turn and crouch so I can swing for his lead leg.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

you slash at his leg, it connects and you gouge his thigh, he screams at you and hobbles backwards, towards the door

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

I press the advantage and deliver 3 strikes in rapid succession first, high, to the neck. Second low to his other leg, and finally a thrust to the midsection.

Showing 76-90 of 164