ForumsForum GamesOblivion: Cyrodil in Trouble

164 26552
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

I decided "Screw It" with the kickstarter and went ahead and made this

Cyrodil, the land of the imperials. Sadly though after an assassination, the land is in turmoil, emperor Uriel Septim has been murdered, the Dragonfires are unlit, leaving the land open to invasion by Mehrunes Dagon and his millions of Daedric minions. The Imperial Army is stretched thin, trying to keep the provinces under control, and all the cities guards are on the defense, protecting their city from possible invasion.

Not only that, but Umaril he Unfeathered threatens all the pious people of Cyrodil, his minions butchering priests and nuns in their chapels.

Finally, a mysterious door has opened up in Niben Bay, those who enter almost always exit insane, their minds taken by some unknown force.

Character Sheet:

Name: Use This!
Physical Desc.:
Bio: please 5 sentences in a least
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso:
Legs:
Feet:
Hands:
R. Hand:
L. Hand:
Backpack:
Septims: 150
---------
Stats: you get 80 points
Agility: (Affects fatigue, ranged weapon effectiveness, and steadiness)
Endurance: (Affects fatigue, and health)
Luck: (Small affect on everything)
Personality: (Affects: Bartering, and general likability)
Speed: (Affects running, jumping and other like actions)
Strength: (Affects Fatigue and damage done with melee weapons)
Willpower: (Affects magicka, and fatigue)
Skills: pick 7
---------
Health: I put
Magicka: i put
Condition: Any determining factors in how your health or attributes are

You can be anything your heart desires, a merchant, an arena fighter, a great paladin, WHATEVER! i don't care. Just remember, all the players are on the SAME world, so if one character is a goody goody paladin, and hears about you slaughtering citizens in whatever town, i won't try to stop them from going to kill you!

• 164 Replies
HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Can I join?

Name: Skwid Varethi
Physical Desc.: A lean and shady looking dark elf, whose face is weathered from a life at sea and years of skooma addiction. His eyes are hollow and soulless, and he keeps his head shaved into a mohawk that is held in place by the blood of his enemies.
Bio: Skwid's life has been anything but simple. Displaced from his immigrant family at an early age he grew up without any means. He fell into a life of crime, wandering from town to town robbing and stealing to make his way in the world. As a teenager he joined a crew of pirates. He traveled the seas, bedded many wenches, and killed many innocents, but has since returned to land trading the skooma vile for pints of ale.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso:
Legs:
Feet:
Hands:
R. Hand:
L. Hand:
Backpack:
---------
Agility: 25
Endurance: 15
Luck: 10
Personality: 0
Speed: 8
Strength: 22
Willpower: 0
Skills: Hand to Hand, Light Armor, Blade, Block, Sneak, Security, and Acrobatics
---------

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name: Ma'Dat
Physical Desc.: 5' "10, khajiit. his left ear has a small crescent cut out of it, and a scar just under his left eye. his fur is tan like the sands of his home. his tail is crooked where it was broken.
Bio: never accepted by his own due to his tendency to steal and fight. he has decided to venture away and reject his old clan life. the last straw was snapped when his own brother gave him his scar and broke his tail. he will never return, embittered by his experiences.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso: Iron Breastplate
Legs: Iron Leggings
Feet: leather boots
Hands:
R. Hand: copper short sword
L. Hand: leather buckler
Backpack: , cloth shirt, cloth pants, a silver necklace
Septims: 60
---------
Agility: 10
Endurance: 14
Luck:10
Personality: 14
Speed: 14
Strength:10
Willpower:8
Skills: Heavy Armor, Athletics, Hand to Hand, Speechcraft, Blade, Sneak,Security
---------

You rush forward to attack him, but he fires a bolt of fire straight at you, hitting you in the chest, you feel your armor heat up and melt away, and look down to see a fist sized jagged hole in your armor from the blast, as you dazedly look up to find him, he is gone... again

Physical Desc.: A lean and shady looking dark elf, whose face is weathered from a life at sea and years of skooma addiction. His eyes are hollow and soulless, and he keeps his head shaved into a mohawk that is held in place by the blood of his enemies.
Bio: Skwid's life has been anything but simple. Displaced from his immigrant family at an early age he grew up without any means. He fell into a life of crime, wandering from town to town robbing and stealing to make his way in the world. As a teenager he joined a crew of pirates. He traveled the seas, bedded many wenches, and killed many innocents, but has since returned to land trading the skooma vile for pints of ale.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso:Leather Tunic
Legs:Leather pants
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
R. Hand:Copper Knife
L. Hand:
Backpack:10 ft. of rope, (empty) skooma bottle
---------
Skills: Hand to Hand, Light Armor, Blade, Block, Sneak, Security, and Acrobatics
---------

Alright

You are in Anvil's dock, looking around at the sea travelers you notice most of the ones coming off ships are heading directly to the local bar.

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

Physical Desc.: 5' "10, khajiit. his left ear has a small crescent cut out of it, and a scar just under his left eye. his fur is tan like the sands of his home. his tail is crooked where it was broken.
Bio: never accepted by his own due to his tendency to steal and fight. he has decided to venture away and reject his old clan life. the last straw was snapped when his own brother gave him his scar and broke his tail. he will never return, embittered by his experiences.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
Skills: Heavy Armor, Athletics, Hand to Hand, Speechcraft, Blade, Sneak,Security
---------

I fling my bade at the ground in rage, and stand there fuming for a moment. then I retrieve my weapon and check on the guard that had been scared into the corner.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

he seems to be slowly coming out of it, instead of whimpering, now muttering of demons and devils , the blue aura still in front of his eyes, except more transparent now.

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

I make my voice calm and smooth. " it's okay my friend, they can't hurt you. it will all go away soon, Just calm down."

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------

I look once more toward the sea, mutter a curse, and follow the others to the bar ready to drink my way into oblivion.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

He pushes you away, the aura is even more transparent.

----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------

You go in teh bar, as you close the door behind you, someone is thrown in your direction, he lands with a heavy thud on the wall next to you, and he shouts a curse at another patron, who threw him.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------

After careful consideration and quick thinking I decide to join this bar fight. I attempt to sneak up behind the guy who threw him and smash my skooma bottle on his head.

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

I decide that the spell will wear off eventually and take a seat nearby, watching him carefully.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------
Health:150/150
Magicka: 0
Condition:

You sneak around him, he is oblivious to your presence, and smash the bottle on his head, but it does very little, he is a little too inebriated to feel anything. He turns you you, a trickle of blood flowing from his hair-line.

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------
Health:90/140
Magicka:80/80

you sit nearby, and within a few minutes he stirs, he looks fine now, and asks, "W-what happened here?"

Name: Arangaer
Physical Desc.: Wood Elf, Beutiful, Dark hair, Brown Eyes.
Bio: Have always lived in cyrodil. Have been a hunter since she was 14. Her dad died when she was 7. She had to live alone with her mother who was addicted to skooma. She was almost raped when she was 13 when a hunter rescued her and helped her.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso:
Legs:
Feet:
Hands:
R. Hand:
L. Hand:
Backpack:
---------
Agility: 30
Endurance: 3
Luck: 20
Personality: 1
Speed: 20
Strength: 3
Willpower: 3
Skills:
---------
Health: 30/30
Magicka: 30/30

alright, since you've been in cyrodil a while, where do you want to start off?

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

"The necromancer returned." I say. "he cast some spell that caused you to be immobilized with fear, I don't know what he would have done if hadn't fought him off. I say with a note of concern. " I was unable to end him, and he ran again."

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------
Condition:

I throw a forceful jab toward his solar plexus in effort to knock his drunk arse to the ground.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

"He did? Dammit, we need to hunt him down. You should get some rest, we'll post a guard outside your door, he must have some sort of beef with you."

----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------
Condition

excellent, now, where and what is this solar plexus? (this is a 13th century setting, biology isn't all that know to everyone.)

Name: Arangaer
Physical Desc.: Wood Elf, Beutiful, Dark hair, Brown Eyes.
Bio: Have always lived in cyrodil. Have been a hunter since she was 14. Her dad died when she was 7. She had to live alone with her mother who was addicted to skooma. She was almost raped when she was 13 when a hunter rescued her and helped her.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torsooeskin Tunic
Legsoeskin Pants
Feetoeskin shoes
Hands:
R. Hand:Wooden Bow
L. Hand:
Backpack:Quiver (20 wooden arrows), Hunting Knife
---------
Agility: 30
Endurance: 3
Luck: 20
Personality: 1
Speed: 20
Strength: 3
Willpower: 3
Skills: Acrobatics, Light armor, Marksman, Athletics, Mercantile, Sneak, Speechcraft.
---------
Health: 30/30
Magicka: 30/30

You are sneaking around the woods, across the river from Imperial City, when you spot something in the distance, in a copse of trees, but it isn't a deer, or wolf, it appears to be hovering in the air, with wings, but it's tiny and has small horns

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Commonly known as the wind pipe. it's the soft area just below the center of your rib cage. it sucks to get hit there.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Commonly known as the wind pipe. it's the soft area just below the center of your rib cage. it sucks to get hit there.

i do know this, but the game takes place during a time of ignorance of the common man, why would a drug addict have this knowledge?
Showing 91-105 of 164