ForumsForum GamesOblivion: Cyrodil in Trouble

164 26533
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

I decided "Screw It" with the kickstarter and went ahead and made this

Cyrodil, the land of the imperials. Sadly though after an assassination, the land is in turmoil, emperor Uriel Septim has been murdered, the Dragonfires are unlit, leaving the land open to invasion by Mehrunes Dagon and his millions of Daedric minions. The Imperial Army is stretched thin, trying to keep the provinces under control, and all the cities guards are on the defense, protecting their city from possible invasion.

Not only that, but Umaril he Unfeathered threatens all the pious people of Cyrodil, his minions butchering priests and nuns in their chapels.

Finally, a mysterious door has opened up in Niben Bay, those who enter almost always exit insane, their minds taken by some unknown force.

Character Sheet:

Name: Use This!
Physical Desc.:
Bio: please 5 sentences in a least
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso:
Legs:
Feet:
Hands:
R. Hand:
L. Hand:
Backpack:
Septims: 150
---------
Stats: you get 80 points
Agility: (Affects fatigue, ranged weapon effectiveness, and steadiness)
Endurance: (Affects fatigue, and health)
Luck: (Small affect on everything)
Personality: (Affects: Bartering, and general likability)
Speed: (Affects running, jumping and other like actions)
Strength: (Affects Fatigue and damage done with melee weapons)
Willpower: (Affects magicka, and fatigue)
Skills: pick 7
---------
Health: I put
Magicka: i put
Condition: Any determining factors in how your health or attributes are

You can be anything your heart desires, a merchant, an arena fighter, a great paladin, WHATEVER! i don't care. Just remember, all the players are on the SAME world, so if one character is a goody goody paladin, and hears about you slaughtering citizens in whatever town, i won't try to stop them from going to kill you!

• 164 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name: Arangaer
Physical Desc.: Wood Elf, Beutiful, Dark hair, Brown Eyes.
Bio: Have always lived in cyrodil. Have been a hunter since she was 14. Her dad died when she was 7. She had to live alone with her mother who was addicted to skooma. She was almost raped when she was 13 when a hunter rescued her and helped her.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torsooeskin Tunic
Legsoeskin Pants
Feetoeskin shoes
Hands:
R. Hand:Wooden Bow
L. Hand:
Backpack:Quiver (20 wooden arrows), Hunting Knife
---------
Agility: 30
Endurance: 3
Luck: 20
Personality: 1
Speed: 20
Strength: 3
Willpower: 3
Skills: Acrobatics, Light armor, Marksman, Athletics, Mercantile, Sneak, Speechcraft.
---------
Health: 30/30
Magicka: 30/30

you loose an arrow, it goes true and hits the little thing, it falls directly to the ground and lays still.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

i figured it was common fighting knowledge, but ill change it.

Name: Skwid Varethi
Physical Desc.: A lean and shady looking dark elf, whose face is weathered from a life at sea and years of skooma addiction. His eyes are hollow and soulless, and he keeps his head shaved into a mohawk that is held in place by the blood of his enemies.
Bio: Skwid's life has been anything but simple. Displaced from his immigrant family at an early age he grew up without any means. He fell into a life of crime, wandering from town to town robbing and stealing to make his way in the world. As a teenager he joined a crew of pirates. He traveled the seas, bedded many wenches, and killed many innocents, but has since returned to land trading the skooma vile for pints of ale.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso:Leather Tunic
Legs:Leather pants
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
R. Hand:Copper Knife
L. Hand:
Backpack:10 ft. of rope, (empty) skooma bottle
---------
Agility: 25
Endurance: 15
Luck: 10
Personality: 0
Speed: 8
Strength: 22
Willpower: 0
Skills: Hand to Hand, Light Armor, Blade, Block, Sneak, Security, and Acrobatics
---------
Health:150/150
Magicka: 0
Condition

I throw a forceful jab toward his stomach in effort to knock his drunk arse to the ground.

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

Name: Ma'Dat
Physical Desc.: 5' "10, khajiit. his left ear has a small crescent cut out of it, and a scar just under his left eye. his fur is tan like the sands of his home. his tail is crooked where it was broken.
Bio: never accepted by his own due to his tendency to steal and fight. he has decided to venture away and reject his old clan life. the last straw was snapped when his own brother gave him his scar and broke his tail. he will never return, embittered by his experiences.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso: Iron Breastplate
Legs: Iron Leggings
Feet: leather boots
Hands:
R. Hand: copper short sword
L. Hand: leather buckler
Backpack: , cloth shirt, cloth pants, a silver necklace
Septims: 60
---------
Agility: 10
Endurance: 14
Luck:10
Personality: 14
Speed: 14
Strength:10
Willpower:8
Skills: Heavy Armor, Athletics, Hand to Hand, Speechcraft, Blade, Sneak,Security
---------
Health:90/140
Magicka:80/80

"thank you but i'm not sure how much a guard would help, if what happened to you is any indication. the only way I see this ending is to end him." I say with a bitter note. "I will gladly join any search party you can put together."

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Bio: Have always lived in cyrodil. Have been a hunter since she was 14. Her dad died when she was 7. She had to live alone with her mother who was addicted to skooma. She was almost raped when she was 13 when a hunter rescued her and helped her.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torsooeskin Tunic
Legsoeskin Pants
Feetoeskin shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
Skills: Acrobatics, Light armor, Marksman, Athletics, Mercantile, Sneak, Speechcraft.
---------

you walk up to it, it's dead, lying still, bleeding and everything
Though it's an ugly little thing, smells like rotten eggs, and is covered in a thin slimy skin.

Physical Desc.: A lean and shady looking dark elf, whose face is weathered from a life at sea and years of skooma addiction. His eyes are hollow and soulless, and he keeps his head shaved into a mohawk that is held in place by the blood of his enemies.
Bio: Skwid's life has been anything but simple. Displaced from his immigrant family at an early age he grew up without any means. He fell into a life of crime, wandering from town to town robbing and stealing to make his way in the world. As a teenager he joined a crew of pirates. He traveled the seas, bedded many wenches, and killed many innocents, but has since returned to land trading the skooma vile for pints of ale.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
Skills: Hand to Hand, Light Armor, Blade, Block, Sneak, Security, and Acrobatics
---------
Condition

not even close to common knowledge

it wouldn't be:"a jab to the solar plexus will knock him down"
it would be closer to: "i punch him in the stomach and sometimes he goes down"

you punch the guy in the stomach and he lets out all his breath and doubles over.

Physical Desc.: 5' "10, khajiit. his left ear has a small crescent cut out of it, and a scar just under his left eye. his fur is tan like the sands of his home. his tail is crooked where it was broken.
Bio: never accepted by his own due to his tendency to steal and fight. he has decided to venture away and reject his old clan life. the last straw was snapped when his own brother gave him his scar and broke his tail. he will never return, embittered by his experiences.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
Skills: Heavy Armor, Athletics, Hand to Hand, Speechcraft, Blade, Sneak,Security
---------

"We're not setting any up tonight, the men are too tired, we'll go out at dawn."

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

"Then I will come with, please alert me as to when you are ready to depart." I say. then I walk away and decide to see is I can get the hole in my chest piece mended.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------
Condition

I attempt kick him a final time to make sure he stays down, search his pockets, and check to see if the other guy is alright.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

It's very early in the morning, no one is awake ,except the neighbors

----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------
Condition

The other guy runs out the door, and the guy on the ground seems to have already had his stuff taken
Congrats, you helped someone mug a guy

----------
Inventory
Head:
Torsooeskin Tunic
Legsoeskin Pants
Feetoeskin shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------

You stab it, but you notice it just starts...dissolving, it slowly turns into a pile of ash, only leaving a sort of organ behind in the ash pile. The organ is still pulsing with magical energy.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------
Condition

"Gotta love this town," I say with a tone of sarcasm as I turn to the bar, "I need a beer..."

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

"well that's inconvenient." I say, upset. "well I guess I'll find somewhere to wait" I think. I look up to the top of the buildings and decide to try and climb to the roof of the inn.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
Backpack:10 ft. of rope,
---------
---------
Condition

you walk up to the bar, but the keep buts a short silvery blade on the table, and two rather muscular men, longswords at their side, come up to you. "I don't want to call the town guard." he says bluntly Indicating you should probably leave

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

Climbing atop buildings and jumping around on them isn't exactly encouraged, and you're wounded

----------
Inventory
Head:
Torsooeskin Tunic
Legsoeskin Pants
Feetoeskin shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------

As you walk down the road towards Imperial City, you see a figure in the distance, it appears he is fighting with another, you can't quite tell at this distance though.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------
Condition:

"Sorry folks," as I leave the tavern, having learned my lesson about butting into other people's problems.

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

well then maybe I ought to try and find a healer. I walk off trying to find one who's awake.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Torsooeskin Tunic
Legsoeskin Pants
Feetoeskin shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------

the road is fairly open, but they are concentrating on each other right now so it's fairly easy

One is wearing rather expensive clothing, and is using a steel shortsword, it looks finely crafted.
The other is a scruffy fellow wearing furs, with an iron axe and a shield.

----------
Inventory
Head:
Feetoeskin Shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------
Condition:

You're back at the docks

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

you find the mages guild, with the night shopkeep inside

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

I enter the building and ask the person whether or not they'd be willing to tend my wounds.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

"i'm not touching you, for anything, but if you want you can buy some of our potions."

----------
Inventory
Head:
Torsooeskin Tunic
Legsoeskin Pants
Feetoeskin shoes
Hands:
L. Hand:
---------
---------

They're too close too each other for you to accurately hit one of them

Showing 106-120 of 164