ForumsForum GamesOblivion: Cyrodil in Trouble

164 26537
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

I decided "Screw It" with the kickstarter and went ahead and made this

Cyrodil, the land of the imperials. Sadly though after an assassination, the land is in turmoil, emperor Uriel Septim has been murdered, the Dragonfires are unlit, leaving the land open to invasion by Mehrunes Dagon and his millions of Daedric minions. The Imperial Army is stretched thin, trying to keep the provinces under control, and all the cities guards are on the defense, protecting their city from possible invasion.

Not only that, but Umaril he Unfeathered threatens all the pious people of Cyrodil, his minions butchering priests and nuns in their chapels.

Finally, a mysterious door has opened up in Niben Bay, those who enter almost always exit insane, their minds taken by some unknown force.

Character Sheet:

Name: Use This!
Physical Desc.:
Bio: please 5 sentences in a least
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso:
Legs:
Feet:
Hands:
R. Hand:
L. Hand:
Backpack:
Septims: 150
---------
Stats: you get 80 points
Agility: (Affects fatigue, ranged weapon effectiveness, and steadiness)
Endurance: (Affects fatigue, and health)
Luck: (Small affect on everything)
Personality: (Affects: Bartering, and general likability)
Speed: (Affects running, jumping and other like actions)
Strength: (Affects Fatigue and damage done with melee weapons)
Willpower: (Affects magicka, and fatigue)
Skills: pick 7
---------
Health: I put
Magicka: i put
Condition: Any determining factors in how your health or attributes are

You can be anything your heart desires, a merchant, an arena fighter, a great paladin, WHATEVER! i don't care. Just remember, all the players are on the SAME world, so if one character is a goody goody paladin, and hears about you slaughtering citizens in whatever town, i won't try to stop them from going to kill you!

• 164 Replies
killagames
killagames
137 posts
Nomad

Name: Bolrin Thaer
Physical Desc.: A strong Bosmer that is 5' 5". Short, black hair and tan skin. Wheres a mask with The All Seeing Eye painted on the forehead and a wide grin with sharp teeth hand panted as well.
Bio: A huge group of Orcs had attacked his small village, killing both his parents and plenty of his friends, when he was 12. Ever since then he has made a living off of pickpocketing and sealing. Sometimes he stole food or money, other times he and his "new" friends would steal valuable items and sell it at a high price. One time they got caught and he got away, the rest of his gang of elves had gotten sentenced to death. He had escaped.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso:
Legs:
Feet:
Hands:
R. Hand: Black leather glove, wooden shortbow
L. Hand: Black Leather glove
Backpack: 20 wooden arrows
---------
Agility: 10
Endurance: 5
Luck: 5
Personality: 20
Speed: 20
Strength: 20
Willpower: 0
Skills: Marksman, Sneak, Acrobatics, Hand to Hand, Athletics, Blade, Illusion
---------
Health:
Magicka:
Condition:

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name: Bolrin Thaer
Physical Desc.: A strong Bosmer that is 5' 5". Short, black hair and tan skin. Wheres a mask with The All Seeing Eye painted on the forehead and a wide grin with sharp teeth hand panted as well.
Bio: A huge group of Orcs had attacked his small village, killing both his parents and plenty of his friends, when he was 12. Ever since then he has made a living off of pickpocketing and sealing. Sometimes he stole food or money, other times he and his "new" friends would steal valuable items and sell it at a high price. One time they got caught and he got away, the rest of his gang of elves had gotten sentenced to death. He had escaped.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso:
Legs:
Feet:
Hands:
R. Hand: Black leather glove, wooden shortbow
L. Hand: Black Leather glove
Backpack: 20 wooden arrows
---------
Agility: 15 (+5)
Endurance: 5
Luck: 5
Personality: 17 (-3)
Speed: 25 (+5)
Strength: 17 (-3)
Willpower: 0
Skills: Marksman, Sneak, Acrobatics, Hand to Hand, Athletics, Blade, Illusion
---------
Health:50
Magicka:0
Condition:

why the skill in illusion if you don't know magic

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

**last bump**

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

Name:
Physical Desc.: 5' "10, khajiit. his left ear has a small crescent cut out of it, and a scar just under his left eye. his fur is tan like the sands of his home. his tail is crooked where it was broken.

Bio: never accepted by his own due to his tendency to steal and fight. he has decided to venture away and reject his old clan life. the last straw was snapped when his own brother gave him his scar and broke his tail. he will never return embittered by his experiences.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso: cloth shirt
Legs: cloth pants
Feet: leather boots
Hands:
R. Hand: copper short sword
L. Hand: leather buckler
Backpack: a silver necklace
---------
Endurance: 14
Luck:10
Personality: 14
Speed: 14
Strength:10
Willpower:8
Skills: Heavy Armor, Athletics, Hand to Hand, Speechcraft, Blade, Sneak,Security
---------
Health:
Magicka:
Condition:

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

Name: Ma'Dat
Physical Desc.: 5' "10, khajiit. his left ear has a small crescent cut out of it, and a scar just under his left eye. his fur is tan like the sands of his home. his tail is crooked where it was broken.
Bio: never accepted by his own due to his tendency to steal and fight. he has decided to venture away and reject his old clan life. the last straw was snapped when his own brother gave him his scar and broke his tail. he will never return embittered by his experiences.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
Skills: Heavy Armor, Athletics, Hand to Hand, Speechcraft, Blade, Sneak,Security
---------
Health:
Magicka:
Condition:

sorry forgot name.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------
Health:
Magicka:
Condition:

Sitting in the Weast Weald inn of Skingrad you notice two shady figures in the corner of the room talking indiscreetly, 3 men laughing over the day's news, a very worried man consulting the local guard, and 2 beermaids gossiping about strange happenings throughout the town.. It's gettting dark out soon, and you'll need a room for the night.

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------
Health:
Magicka:
Condition:

I discreetly walk over to the man speaking with the guard, resolving to find myself a room after finding out what's worth getting done around here.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------
Health:
Magicka:
Condition:

you catch on in the middle of the conversation

"I'm sorry citizen, there is nothing we can do unless we have concrete evidence."
"But i swear that new mage here...Golam...h-he's a necromancer!"
"Do you have a spell book, or some sort of proof that he's raising the dead and practicing dark arts? The city guard just cannot afford to break down every door because something thinks they're up to no good."
"Bah! you're no help! you never are!"

and with that the man stomps off to the bar

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

"never liked anyone who used magic much." I think to myself. I follow the man to the bar and say. "maybe when regular methods fail, some others can succeed. I can help you with your problem, for a price of course." I end with a wicked smile showing my teeth.

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------
Health:
Magicka:
Condition:

"never liked anyone who used magic much." I think to myself. I follow the man to the bar and say. "maybe when regular methods fail, some others can succeed. I can help you with your problem, for a price of course." I end with a wicked smile showing my teeth.

sorry, i'm new at this.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------
Health:
Magicka:
Condition:

"I don't have much, i can offer 50 septims if you find proof he is a necromancer."

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------
Health:
Magicka:
Condition:

"I'll take payment upon completion." I say and turn away, and head first to an armorer to obtain some thing a little more durable that my shirt, and then to see what I can find out about this "Golam".

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------
Health:
Magicka:
Condition:

you head to the Hammer & Tongs, and see the proprietor, she turns to you and says "What do ya want, i have the best metals in all of Tamriel"

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

Bio: never accepted by his own due to his tendency to steal and fight. he has decided to venture away and reject his old clan life. the last straw was snapped when his own brother gave him his scar and broke his tail. he will never return, embittered by his experiences.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------
Health:
Magicka:
Condition:

"how much would it cost me for a simple iron chestpeice and legplates?" I ask with a friendly smile. "I sure one such as yourself", I gesture towords her, "must have reasonable prices. it wouldn't fit your stature to be cruel." I end with a sly grin.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Bio: never accepted by his own due to his tendency to steal and fight. he has decided to venture away and reject his old clan life. the last straw was snapped when his own brother gave him his scar and broke his tail. he will never return, embittered by his experiences.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------
Health:
Magicka:
Condition

"Iron? well you are rather tall, and your, uhm, different body shape means i'll have to shape it differently...150 septims"

remember, haggling is party of medieval culture. (some cultures today, merchants are offended if you don't try and haggle)

Showing 16-30 of 164