ForumsForum GamesOblivion: Cyrodil in Trouble

164 26521
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

I decided "Screw It" with the kickstarter and went ahead and made this

Cyrodil, the land of the imperials. Sadly though after an assassination, the land is in turmoil, emperor Uriel Septim has been murdered, the Dragonfires are unlit, leaving the land open to invasion by Mehrunes Dagon and his millions of Daedric minions. The Imperial Army is stretched thin, trying to keep the provinces under control, and all the cities guards are on the defense, protecting their city from possible invasion.

Not only that, but Umaril he Unfeathered threatens all the pious people of Cyrodil, his minions butchering priests and nuns in their chapels.

Finally, a mysterious door has opened up in Niben Bay, those who enter almost always exit insane, their minds taken by some unknown force.

Character Sheet:

Name: Use This!
Physical Desc.:
Bio: please 5 sentences in a least
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso:
Legs:
Feet:
Hands:
R. Hand:
L. Hand:
Backpack:
Septims: 150
---------
Stats: you get 80 points
Agility: (Affects fatigue, ranged weapon effectiveness, and steadiness)
Endurance: (Affects fatigue, and health)
Luck: (Small affect on everything)
Personality: (Affects: Bartering, and general likability)
Speed: (Affects running, jumping and other like actions)
Strength: (Affects Fatigue and damage done with melee weapons)
Willpower: (Affects magicka, and fatigue)
Skills: pick 7
---------
Health: I put
Magicka: i put
Condition: Any determining factors in how your health or attributes are

You can be anything your heart desires, a merchant, an arena fighter, a great paladin, WHATEVER! i don't care. Just remember, all the players are on the SAME world, so if one character is a goody goody paladin, and hears about you slaughtering citizens in whatever town, i won't try to stop them from going to kill you!

• 164 Replies
Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

Name: Ma'Dat
Physical Desc.: 5' "10, khajiit. his left ear has a small crescent cut out of it, and a scar just under his left eye. his fur is tan like the sands of his home. his tail is crooked where it was broken.
Bio: never accepted by his own due to his tendency to steal and fight. he has decided to venture away and reject his old clan life. the last straw was snapped when his own brother gave him his scar and broke his tail. he will never return, embittered by his experiences.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso: cloth shirt
Legs: cloth pants
Feet: leather boots
Hands:
R. Hand: copper short sword
L. Hand: leather buckler
Backpack: a silver necklace
---------
Agility: 10
Endurance: 14
Luck:10
Personality: 14
Speed: 14
Strength:10
Willpower:8
Skills: Heavy Armor, Athletics, Hand to Hand, Speechcraft, Blade, Sneak,Security
---------
Health:
Magicka:
Condition

I frown at the price, it being all I have, and start to back up. "well that's a little out of my range." I say. "might we bring it down to 120? i'm sure something in that area is possible." I give a friendly little grin.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Physical Desc.: 5' "10, khajiit. his left ear has a small crescent cut out of it, and a scar just under his left eye. his fur is tan like the sands of his home. his tail is crooked where it was broken.
Bio: never accepted by his own due to his tendency to steal and fight. he has decided to venture away and reject his old clan life. the last straw was snapped when his own brother gave him his scar and broke his tail. he will never return, embittered by his experiences.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
Skills: Heavy Armor, Athletics, Hand to Hand, Speechcraft, Blade, Sneak,Security
---------
Health:
Magicka:

"130."

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------
Health:
Magicka:

"Deal" I say, a little upset that so much of my money is gone, but a coin can't stop a strike as well as a plate of iron.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
Backpack: a silver necklace, Iron Breastplate, Iron Leggings
Septims: 20
---------
---------
Health:
Magicka:

you conduct the deal successfully, now what?

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso: Iron Breastplate
Legs: Iron Leggings
Hands:
Backpack: a silver necklace, cloth shirt, cloth pants
---------
---------
Health:
Magicka:

I equip the gear and walk out into the streets, and decide to ask around to see what any given person knows about this supposed necromancer. "maybe i'll get some sleep this week." I think, and laugh at my own joke. "nah."

( hey just checking up on something, 1. is that other guy gone and not playing anymore, just wondering. and 2. I noticed I have no health or magicka, when you wrote "I put" I assumed that meant you were putting in those values. i'm not complaining, just curious to what your plan is. )

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------
Health:140/140
Magicka:80/80

you ask around town and get the following facts

-He lives next to the person who hired you
-there is a certain...smell pervading from his basement
-he always leaves out of the house around 1 in the morning

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

I run to the house of my employer and attempt to climb to the roof so that I my watch for this man, and maybe see what I think that smell that people sense is.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

you climb atop the house and stake out, you vaguely smell it from the top of the house, but it's pretty obvious, whatever the smell is coming from, it's dead.

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

I wait until the time that he is said to leave every morning, with the intent of knocking him out and investigating his home.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

you see him exit the house, but he quickly whispers an incantation, a magical mist surrounds him and he disappears , you then hear quick footsteps away from the house

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

"Well he's some kind of wizard" I think to my self. "maybe I can break in" I jump down from my perch and try to open the door.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

you move the handle, locked

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

"of course, nothing can be easy." I think. "Well now the 'break' Part of break in." I attempt to force the door of it's hinges.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

you ram into it a few times, and the lock itself brakes, and the door swings open. Banging loudly against the wall

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

whoops "off" not "of"

Showing 31-45 of 164