ForumsForum GamesOblivion: Cyrodil in Trouble

164 26454
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

I decided "Screw It" with the kickstarter and went ahead and made this

Cyrodil, the land of the imperials. Sadly though after an assassination, the land is in turmoil, emperor Uriel Septim has been murdered, the Dragonfires are unlit, leaving the land open to invasion by Mehrunes Dagon and his millions of Daedric minions. The Imperial Army is stretched thin, trying to keep the provinces under control, and all the cities guards are on the defense, protecting their city from possible invasion.

Not only that, but Umaril he Unfeathered threatens all the pious people of Cyrodil, his minions butchering priests and nuns in their chapels.

Finally, a mysterious door has opened up in Niben Bay, those who enter almost always exit insane, their minds taken by some unknown force.

Character Sheet:

Name: Use This!
Physical Desc.:
Bio: please 5 sentences in a least
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso:
Legs:
Feet:
Hands:
R. Hand:
L. Hand:
Backpack:
Septims: 150
---------
Stats: you get 80 points
Agility: (Affects fatigue, ranged weapon effectiveness, and steadiness)
Endurance: (Affects fatigue, and health)
Luck: (Small affect on everything)
Personality: (Affects: Bartering, and general likability)
Speed: (Affects running, jumping and other like actions)
Strength: (Affects Fatigue and damage done with melee weapons)
Willpower: (Affects magicka, and fatigue)
Skills: pick 7
---------
Health: I put
Magicka: i put
Condition: Any determining factors in how your health or attributes are

You can be anything your heart desires, a merchant, an arena fighter, a great paladin, WHATEVER! i don't care. Just remember, all the players are on the SAME world, so if one character is a goody goody paladin, and hears about you slaughtering citizens in whatever town, i won't try to stop them from going to kill you!

• 164 Replies
Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

Name: Ma'Dat
Physical Desc.: 5' "10, khajiit. his left ear has a small crescent cut out of it, and a scar just under his left eye. his fur is tan like the sands of his home. his tail is crooked where it was broken.
Bio: never accepted by his own due to his tendency to steal and fight. he has decided to venture away and reject his old clan life. the last straw was snapped when his own brother gave him his scar and broke his tail. he will never return, embittered by his experiences.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Torso: Iron Breastplate
Legs: Iron Leggings
Feet: leather boots
Hands:
R. Hand: copper short sword
L. Hand: leather buckler
Backpack: a silver necklace, cloth shirt, cloth pants
Septims: 20
---------
Agility: 10
Endurance: 14
Luck:10
Personality: 14
Speed: 14
Strength:10
Willpower:8
Skills: Heavy Armor, Athletics, Hand to Hand, Speechcraft, Blade, Sneak,Security
---------
Health:140/140
Magicka:80/80

I run I quickly closing the door and blocking it. then I look around to try and find a basement door.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Physical Desc.: 5' "10, khajiit. his left ear has a small crescent cut out of it, and a scar just under his left eye. his fur is tan like the sands of his home. his tail is crooked where it was broken.
Bio: never accepted by his own due to his tendency to steal and fight. he has decided to venture away and reject his old clan life. the last straw was snapped when his own brother gave him his scar and broke his tail. he will never return, embittered by his experiences.
----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
Skills: Heavy Armor, Athletics, Hand to Hand, Speechcraft, Blade, Sneak,Security
---------

you close and block the door, you look around and find a basement, you investigate down there, but it seems normal, though the smell, it's horrible, your acute nose senses it from one of the walls.

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

I start feeling along the walls, hoping to find some kind of lever or gap.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

you grope along the walls, and feel a loose piece of stone in the wall, you pull it out and the entire wall collapses, revealing a door.

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

I slowly attempt to open the door, trying desperately not to gag.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

you open the door and are assaulted by the terrible smell...but then you see 3 figures hunched over, their ragged hair in clumps hanging off their heads. Patches of skin are stretched thin or not there, revealing muscle and bone. One turns around and notices you his undead moan catching the attention of the other two, two shamble at you but one of them breaks into an awkward run, going straight for you, arms outstretched.

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

I close the door in a poor way, and run for the front door, I attempt to quickly unblock the door, cursing myself for it in the first place. I hope that poorly closing the door will allow the zombies to follow me out onto the streets, where I will act like I escaped from the building and let the guards handle the undead.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

you burst out the front door with one undead quickly following, the other two barely leave the door as the guards come running. You hear a low voice in a nearby alleyway "Dammit, what blasted thief snuck into my house, and released my underlings?!" Startled, you look into an alleyway but see nothing, but you hear an audible gasp and footsteps leading away

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

I think about pursuing the noise for a moment, but decide to stick with my plan about talking the guards into believing my ruse. "shouldn't be to hard." I think as I turn to face the nearest one. " I've got these things right here." I don't bother to unsheathe my sword and swing viciously with my claws instead.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

you slash at him with your claws, the zombie stumbles back, growling at you. You continue the assault, going for the neck the skin and flesh are ripped away and his head flops back as the spine is severed, holding on by a small patch of flesh, the zombie tumbles and falls backwards and lays still.

The guards are just finishing off the other two zombies, and they start running over to you.

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

"Oh thank god!" I say acting more tired than I really am. "the man who lives here," I pant, "he's a necromancer! he knocked me unconscious and dragged me in there." I continue. "i'm sure I would be one of those things, if it wasn't for some thief who broke in and released me." I stand up straighter. " he wore a mask and ran off as soon as he saw 'them', so I wouldn't know who he was, I can only be thankful that he came."

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

"It's good you got out in time, leave the rest up to us, we'll investigate this."

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

I look at them and nod timidly. " yessir" I stutter, and start walking away.
"Too easy," I think to myself. "now all that's left to do is collect." I walk over to the house of my employer and knock on the door.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

He opens the door, "I watched the commotion from the window! Did you kill him in there?"

Reddash
Reddash
76 posts
Scribe

----------
Inventory
Head:
Hands:
---------
---------

"No, he has some invisibility spell and used it to escape." I say. but I pulled his zombies out onto the street so the guards could see. that's your proof."

Showing 46-60 of 164