ForumsWEPRAnimal abusing- what should we do about it?

26 4133
stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

i think that if someone is abusing any kind of animal they need to either go to jail for life, or get the death penalty, or both. i hate people that abuse anykind of animal its just soo wrong.

• 26 Replies
homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Death penalty? Haha, a little radical, are we? Yes, when I watch Animal Cops sometimes I feel like those people that mistreat animals should die, but in reality, it is not like abusing an actual human being. Yes, they should go to jail, and/or pay a rather hefty fine, but 'jail for life' and 'death penalty'? No.

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

im sorry, i just get soo mad watching that show...

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

A fly is an animal so if you smack it and kill it or keep it in a cage and starve it you go to jail for life?
depends on the animal your abusing

i hate those animal cops tv shows my sister likes they're like pet hospitals

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

i dont care what animal or how much they did, i just get really frustrated...

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Well, an fly is trying to do you harm. Of course, the fly is just trying to grab some lunch, but that is beside the point. When you heavily abuse a dog, when it was doing nothing wrong, that should be punished with something

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

but you don't know if it has done nothing wrong all you see is the end result

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

oh yea, what do you guys mean by " a fly" ? well the end result is always really bad, it just makes me wanna cry...

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i was about to say go save some animals but i imagined you running over to your neighbor and stealing their dog who was a wee bit hungry xD

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

god! thats soo mean! i cant see how you could do dog fights, or wacking dogs, or any animal. it disturbs me.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i never said i did them, sure it may disturb people but people are naturally stupid and do it even though its illegal just for gambling

haha gambling reminded me of family guy episode where stewie and brian make a bet on whether mike tyson or this old female actor would win in boxing

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

i really dont like the people that say OMG ANIMALS ARE SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT!!! seriously, people were wanting to throw people that pretty dont spoil their pets in jail, seriously its their pet, not yours, i understand that you cant just have people going around beating animals, but seriously, i hate people that act like animals are so amazingly important

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

ooooooh i hate those people too das
especially the ones that think humans caused all bad in the world

th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

I believe animal abuse is wrong. But the death penalty? C'mon. I also am curious as to what animals it is illegal abuse, an what animals it is actually legal. As you said insects are animals, an ant is an animal, if you torture an ant, should you be given the death penalty?

To stop animal abuse, I suggest...well....wow, I actually don't think there is anything that can be done to STOP it. No matter what punishment we put in place it will likely nevergo away for good.

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

I just hate seeing, or heering about it. Im just over reacting...

polishofficer
polishofficer
48 posts
Nomad

who ever does that is evil

Showing 1-15 of 26