541 posts
Nomad

good songs put them on a game what do you think

• 6 Replies
Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

I hate all Michael Jackson's music, but in a game almost everyone would think that's not a very good idea

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, he was the true Legend and Hero. Best songs, Because of his infection that made his skin paler. People are starting to hate him and making fun or him. Very sad, I feel sorry for him... I miss the old Michael... What a Legend that sold the most album in the world...

ECTHETIC
ECTHETIC
36 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure he had a pigment disease, he didn't get bleached. As for the song, personally I like the beat version by fall out boy

th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

1)Ecthetic- the new version by fallout boy?REALLY? WOAH, all i have to say......

2) I believe his music would be good in a game. by the way you picke dout my 2 favorite michael jackson songs.

3) I'm usually into metal, but even I can't deny MJ's greatness.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

ECTHETIC,
If i knew where you lived, i'd drive to your house and slap you in the face. FOB's version of that song 100% destroys that song and is probably the gayest thing i have ever heard...period. PERIOD!

As for the question originally raised, i can't say it would be good in any game...his music doesn't really fit in one...

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Michael jackson has a skin disorder called Vitilo...

Showing 1-6 of 6