ForumsNews and Feedback[Answered] Glitches With Quests

6 3914
RiderOfEpicness
RiderOfEpicness
11 posts
Peasant

Well sometimes when I play a game, with a quest, and I finished all the requirements for that quest I still don't earn it. I am annoyed by not earning quest though I actually did accomplish it.

• 6 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

There is some known delay for some Quests to show up on a profile after they are completed, all you need to do is wait for it to show. But if one of them still hasn't showed up after a while, please report it in the "Official Quests Bugs & Glitches" thread and it can be looked at and fixed, ok? =)

(I'm sorry for not adding the link to the thread, I'm mobile right now, which makes this a little difficult)

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

*helping hand out of nowwhere*

Quest Bugs & Glitches

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Why thank you! =)

HappyFaceaNinja
HappyFaceaNinja
55 posts
Nomad

I am having problems to, I finish them, but they don't show up on my quests page, right now I don't have any listed, despite the fact that I should

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Sorry, no offensive, but are you sure you was logged in when you get this quests?
And did you play in any kind of incognito/privacy mode when you get them? Im not sure about quests, but i now for sure that progress made in incognito/privacy mode wasnt saved, so maybe it could be a problem with quests too.
And at least there could be some delay between getting a quest and show up on your page.

Next time please follow what Cee posted before, and post problems with quests in the official thread, which i have linked above.

And at least ill leave a post on ferrets (he is an admin) page, so he can take a look at it.

HappyFaceaNinja
HappyFaceaNinja
55 posts
Nomad

Sorry, no offensive, but are you sure you was logged in when you get this quests?
And did you play in any kind of incognito/privacy mode when you get them? Im not sure about quests, but i now for sure that progress made in incognito/privacy mode wasnt saved, so maybe it could be a problem with quests too.
And at least there could be some delay between getting a quest and show up on your page.

Next time please follow what Cee posted before, and post problems with quests in the official thread, which i have linked above.

And at least ill leave a post on ferrets (he is an admin) page, so he can take a look at it.
Incognito? Of course not, what is this "incognito" you speak of? I have never heard of it!
"slowly sneaks away in a hat and trench coat"
Showing 1-6 of 6