Thread Locked

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 9:41am

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

Sorry if this reposts, but apparently there are still a few forum glitches > >

It's been two years and we're still going on about this? xD

eternal issues of AG

Ignoring the rest of the thread (excuse my incompetence), I think the best way of effecting action is to.. do things. It's not just about the threads you make, but how you sustain them. Talk about interesting things, foster that frigid sense of web camaraderie..and so forth!

WOW! Doing things! I never thought of that! Where would we be without knights fake scottish wisdom u_u

Which reminds me, I'm still guilty of never really participating in AG's arts and crafts orgy. I guess it's never too late

you should be. It was the best feeling ever.

Perhaps part of the reason for the AMW decline is that...the relics have all grown up and moved on. MEH.

not really the 'relics' but just people who gave a crap.

Go on, I'll post in the AMW when Emily does, I have absolutely no time to write my own stories/poems as I used to.

And what I'm supposed to have more time on my hands than you do? D: I work...
buuuut they did cut my hours so I came back here because there was seriously nothing to do.

I am however very happy to see the old fart knight around, for however long that may be > >

And nicho if you ever leave I will hunt you down < <

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 8:32pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,648 posts

Knight

And what I'm supposed to have more time on my hands than you do? D: I work...
buuuut they did cut my hours so I came back here because there was seriously nothing to do.

But you stay up all night D:

Don't worry, I'll never leave Twitter haha.

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 8:40pm

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

I don't anymore! I'm trying to get back on normal sleeping time and stuff.
I'll probably never leave twitter but you ignore me there too

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 8:57pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,565 posts

Well, for me the first thing I need to do to get more forum activity is to get back to being excessively active myself. I've been rather nostalgic about AG of late so for the moment anyway I'm getting back to normal level.

A couple of longtime AG friends of mine have recently come back from the depths of inactivity, I'll see if I can't get them into the forums.

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 11:40pm

xeano321

xeano321

3,136 posts

Knight

I'm in. Don't trust me to be all " omg you know what my job is? Jinx, I don't have one! Instead I spend all my time on AG!!!" Cause....... no.

We are no longer accepting volunteers at the time. Thank you for your offer, we will come to you if we need assistance in the future.

Perhaps part of the reason for the AMW decline is that...the relics have all grown up and moved on. MEH.

Well, the lack of activity could partly be blamed on the AMW's location in the forums... It is nearly at the bottom of the page. People don't scroll down that far.

Posted Jun 18, '13 at 11:45pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,648 posts

Knight

But well, in all fairness, that's the most common place in any Forum, to locate the Arts thread.

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 12:34am

knight_34

knight_34

14,235 posts

WOW! Doing things! I never thought of that! Where would we be without knights fake scottish wisdom u_u

Good to see you too, Moon.

Fine, I'll cut you all some slack. You've probably tried enough, but I am pretty weary of talking about how to revive this place. You just need more people on here, preferably some of the ones who left. That's why I decided to post in this flipping thread, even though it annoys me to an extent.

you should be. It was the best feeling ever.

I saw. :P

I am however very happy to see the old fart knight around, for however long that may be > >

To be fair, it's mainly been my fault why I haven't been around. I lost interest. But I feel like this site's worth checking out once again.. I'm not very committed anymore and I've sufficiently lowered my expectations.

But well, in all fairness, that's the most common place in any Forum, to locate the Arts thread.

Well, the lack of activity could partly be blamed on the AMW's location in the forums... It is nearly at the bottom of the page. People don't scroll down that far.

If you find the forums, I reasonably expect you to be able to scroll down and located the AMW. I think the issue more problematic is the fact that the forums are kinda low-key.. They still are, right?

I haven't been here that much in two years.

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 12:58am

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

I don't wanna help out in the AMW until my MoonFairy acc is back up... Sigh. I tried to revive Jeol's thread because it has goodness but most others are gone. u_u

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 1:34am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,475 posts

You just need more people on here

Then let's figure out ways to do that instead of wasting time complaining about how crappy it is now and how much better the past was. [not to you in particular] Sure, it was great, and you can be proud/nostalgic/etc of that, but we now have a real opportunity to at least try to bring it back to or go beyond that level.

I think the issue more problematic is the fact that the forums are kinda low-key.. They still are, right?

It still says Community up there, so yeah. Though, there might've been a spike when quests came because some users may have clicked every link that they could to figure out what the heck happened to their AP. Just a guess.

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 1:41am

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

Well you can try to build it up but without people it isn't going to get very far~
I've already given my ideas, I'm just waiting.