Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Armor Games Community Activity Initiative

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 16, '13 at 12:05pm

fst_six

fst_six

15 posts

What? Pshhhhhhhhhhhh fst was nothing but a clever, humorous, dinosaur drawing little scamp. Pay him no mind.

I love it!

Posted Jul 17, '13 at 12:37am

xeano321

xeano321

2,563 posts

Knight

@Sal

I think you need a vacation Sal. A good long vacation. ^^

and a big whopping ^ to his whole post.

A nice bolded and italicized one to that as well ^^

Posted Jul 17, '13 at 3:17am

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

587 posts

I've reached it twice actually.

Oh you're cool.

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 12:57am

HopeRidesAlone

HopeRidesAlone

17 posts

Being active yourself is the only way to encourage community activity. Come up with a thread :P

Or just make every forum post worth 1,000,000 armorpoints :P Or...now I guess it's just 1,000,000 forum posts? lol

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 11:59pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,563 posts

Knight

Being active yourself is the only way to encourage community activity. Come up with a thread :P

That's not the issue. The problem is getting new users to participate... This is quite the problem.

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 1:25am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,619 posts

And as Skater and I pointed out, they aren't going to participate if there isn't any activity to participate in

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 12:17pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,563 posts

Knight

And as Skater and I pointed out, they aren't going to participate if there isn't any activity to participate in

How do we GET them to participate? We have the activity, there are threads all over this place, but where are the newcomers?

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 1:23pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

How do we GET them to participate?

You don't. You can advertise the forum and hope they use it.

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 1:32pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,619 posts

How do we GET them to participate? We have the activity, there are threads all over this place, but where are the newcomers?

This is stuff I've already pointed out.

We do not have the activity. We have some activity, but not much in comparison to other forums. The threads that are all over the place are dying threads because no one comments in them.

We get them to participating by offering them a place that is worth their time to participate in.

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 9:18pm

thaboss

thaboss

882 posts

A bit late here, what's going on? Thaboss has decided to become active again; how can he help?