ForumsThe TavernArmor Games in the Social Networking Scene!

7 2798
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Armor Gamers!

I just wanted to let you know that Armor Games is now on both MySpace and Facebook.

Armor Games on MySpace currently has 257 friends. The MySpace page has been updated with higher point value armatar sneak peeks and some pictures of the office. Kudos to those who put AG in their Top friends! :-D

Armor Games on Facebook currently has 267 friends. The news and blog from the site are posted on this Facebook page.

Thanks to everyone who has already added Armor Games as a friend! Getting new friends makes Armor Games feel all warm and fuzzy

• 7 Replies
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Thats good, my brother has like 78 and like 65 of them he doesn't even know.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Awesome. Thats sooo cool. Allot of people will get bigger, put up a website with ads on it, get rich, and then own a huge gaming company. Thisis... BIG!

BlazeLax38
BlazeLax38
63 posts
Nomad

What does kudos mean? (can you please answer that on my profile)

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Wow. Most of them are probably Armor Game Citizen. I'll be surprised if a stranger added Armor Games though. I never knew of Face book and I don't use MySpace so eh. If I do join though, I'll probably be known as Drakokirby Renaissance. It's a new name I'm testing out.

Kudos means Thanks. You can figure that out by looking around the sentence for clues.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

never heard of facebook?!? There are 50 million people on facebook, and you've managed to miss it??? That my friend takes talent.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Well, actually kudos is closer to meaning "brownie points" :P Or points awarded for something that is deemed good, bringing you fame, or glory.

One of the best references in gaming culture I can think of is Project Gotham Racing. When you pulled off a stunt or something in style, you got "kudos points".

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

You can also give kudos on MySpace, in the blog section!

Showing 1-7 of 7