Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Disney Bought Star Wars

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 11:31am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,169 posts

Knight

Well actually, only one of my sisters watches it, and she isn't in high school till august, but she doesn't show any signs of stopping.

Oh they will, once boys become a bigger part of their lives.

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 3:01pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

Oh they will, once boys become a bigger part of their lives.

A.K.A. puberty.

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 9:14pm

a52

a52

21 posts

Disney are all @#$%^@#$%^@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&(*^^$@$#@$#@$#@$@$#. they are going to seriously mess up star wars. theyre going to make into some stupid animated thing with bad humor like they do to everything elsse these days.

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 11:35pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,278 posts

Disney are all @#$%^@#$%^@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&(*^^$@$#@$#@$#@$@$#. they are going to seriously mess up star wars. theyre going to make into some stupid animated thing with bad humor like they do to everything elsse these days.

Why did you bother posting this troll post.

Just because Disney is bad doesn't warrent this post, be rational in your discussion.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 12:41pm

Mr_Casas

Mr_Casas

65 posts

Well, everybody thinks Disney will mess up Star Wars, making it more kiddy, and singing. Disney has done other stuff to you know. There are not goanna mess it up as bad as people say they will. But ya, I don't want Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato singing in it! There are so many actors that want to be in the new Star Wars Episode VII, and other are just plane no. Trust me Disney will not want to change Star Wars, YOU DO NOT WANT TO MESS WITH STAR WARS AND IT'S FANS! And who knows, the might create something cool and new that everybody will love!

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 12:45pm

Mr_Casas

Mr_Casas

65 posts

WATCH! Maybe Disney is reading all the bad comments on how Disney will mess up Star Wars, they get some goofy alien to song one verse or lyric and will be shot by Han Solo or Boba Fett!!! I'd like to see that!

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 3:24pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

465 posts

The worse thing I can imagine disney doing is bringing Jar Jar Binks into the movie.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 1:13pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

The worse thing I can imagine disney doing is bringing Jar Jar Binks into the movie.

Unless he has a sister and they bring her in and they become tag-team noobs.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 9:53pm

Mr_Casas

Mr_Casas

65 posts

Unless he has a sister and they bring her in and they become tag-team noobs.

YA! That would be pretty funny!!!

Reply to Disney Bought Star Wars

You must be logged in to post a reply!