ForumsPopular MediaDisney Bought Star Wars

27 12327
Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

WAHT WILL HAPPEN?! Do you think George Lucas's choice to sell Star Wars to Disney a good choice or a bad choice, any predictions or news you've heard about Episode 7, share here!

• 27 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I don't get why people think Disney is all about musicals and movies that appeal to little kids. They made plenty of excellent shows for adults/teens/whatnot.

If you count High School Musical, Pixar, and Marvel

The reason for the bias is that if you have a sister younger than 19, chances are they watch Disney channel, and if they watch disney channel, chances are there will be singing, also, 90% of the main characters in disney shows are females who end up being singers.

~~~Darth Caedus
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Pixar, and Marvel

Marvel, appeals to little kids? As far as people are concerned, not only kids are enthralled by Iron Man, or the Avengers, or Captain America.

The reason for the bias is that if you have a sister younger than 19, chances are they watch Disney channel, and if they watch disney channel, chances are there will be singing, also, 90% of the main characters in disney shows are females who end up being singers.

19? I don't know what girls you mix with, but girls grow out of that pretty fast.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

19? I don't know what girls you mix with, but girls grow out of that pretty fast.
Well actually, only one of my sisters watches it, and she isn't in high school till august, but she doesn't show any signs of stopping.

~~~Darth Caedus
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Well actually, only one of my sisters watches it, and she isn't in high school till august, but she doesn't show any signs of stopping.

Oh they will, once boys become a bigger part of their lives.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Oh they will, once boys become a bigger part of their lives.

A.K.A. puberty.
a52
a52
21 posts
Peasant

Disney are all @#$%^@#$%^@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&(*^^$@$#@$#@$#@$@$#. they are going to seriously mess up star wars. theyre going to make into some stupid animated thing with bad humor like they do to everything elsse these days.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Disney are all @#$%^@#$%^@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&@#$%^&(*^^$@$#@$#@$#@$@$#. they are going to seriously mess up star wars. theyre going to make into some stupid animated thing with bad humor like they do to everything elsse these days.
Why did you bother posting this troll post.

Just because Disney is bad doesn't warrent this post, be rational in your discussion.

~~~Darth Caedus
Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

Well, everybody thinks Disney will mess up Star Wars, making it more kiddy, and singing. Disney has done other stuff to you know. There are not goanna mess it up as bad as people say they will. But ya, I don't want Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato singing in it! There are so many actors that want to be in the new Star Wars Episode VII, and other are just plane no. Trust me Disney will not want to change Star Wars, YOU DO NOT WANT TO MESS WITH STAR WARS AND IT'S FANS! And who knows, the might create something cool and new that everybody will love!

Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

WATCH! Maybe Disney is reading all the bad comments on how Disney will mess up Star Wars, they get some goofy alien to song one verse or lyric and will be shot by Han Solo or Boba Fett!!! I'd like to see that!

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

The worse thing I can imagine disney doing is bringing Jar Jar Binks into the movie.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

The worse thing I can imagine disney doing is bringing Jar Jar Binks into the movie.

Unless he has a sister and they bring her in and they become tag-team noobs.
Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

Unless he has a sister and they bring her in and they become tag-team noobs.

YA! That would be pretty funny!!!
Showing 16-27 of 27