ForumsQuests[Duplicate] What's the hardest quest?

18 13573
ticktatwert
ticktatwert
20 posts
Shepherd

I want a challenge

• 18 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

- Road of the Dead 2 (the game causes computer-sickness, and is way longer than anything else)

I actually managed to get this game working fairly well.

First off, don't use chrome, in my experience it uses up more memory and causes more lag. Instead, I use firefox and games don't lag.

Secondly, if you can get no laggy gameplay when you first get on, and it gets laggy later, what you can do is play for a while, and when the lag gets back reload the game and the lag will go away (I don't know why, but this instantly brings it from running slow to running so fast I have trouble in Rescue Op)

~~~Darth Caedus
twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

[quote] - Road of the Dead 2 (the game causes computer-sickness, and is way longer than anything else)

I actually managed to get this game working fairly well[/quote]

I have no lag at all. Dunno why you mention that. I have no video-card, just a plain 4GB RAM 1TB HDD computer with not-high internet-connection, and this can handle practically anything (you can't get a worse computer since like 2-3 years from shop).

I sad it is hard, 'cause it takes forever to pass, there are gazillion obstacles (making it require skill), AND that is causes nausea when playing (for me at least. Some old engine does that, I blame the program's frequency).
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

This is a good question, but there is already a thread that details the hardest quests. Give that thread a look for some inspiration on your next quest challenge and feel free to post in that thread as well. :]

Here it the link to that thread:
Hardest Quest Ever

Showing 16-18 of 18