TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

Complete all 40 rooms on GIVE UP

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 4:04pm

Tristurbed

Tristurbed

26 posts

^ that one is indeed pretty difficult.

I got most quests unlocked and had no problem with 50K calories on the dino game (took me less than an hour for all of the achievements) might just be me though.

I find Gemcraft to have the hardest quests :\\ maybe because it's so boring and takes forever.. I'm working on Strike Force Heroes 2 now and the achievement which requires you to complete all levels on normal and hard is seems pretty difficult. Only 312 people have it also, whereas 2,610 people have a level 50 soldier on that game, which is the maximum level. Just shows how little people are able to complete the game on Hard even if they have the maximum level. This game takes some skill.

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 11:18am

xeano321

xeano321

3,037 posts

Knight

Complete all 40 rooms on GIVE UP

Not that hard actually. I've beat the game three times.

I mean I'm stuck or it starts to lag on room 19 !

Turn the quality to low. It may not look as pretty, but you can complete the game.

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 11:28am

PsychoXD

PsychoXD

137 posts

The hardest means the longest? 100m. combo takes 8-10 hours. Or it means really skill needed?

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 8:05pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,115 posts

Strike Force Heroes 2 now and the achievement which requires you to complete all levels on normal and hard is seems pretty difficult. Only 312 people have it also, whereas 2,610 people have a level 50 soldier on that game, which is the maximum level. Just shows how little people are able to complete the game on Hard even if they have the maximum level. This game takes some skill.

pfft, all you need is a level 50 sniper with a DSR1 and overkill.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 8:11pm

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

I would give anyone my email and my code so people could finish it for me , I don't have skill for Give Up , but I have skill for 50 000

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 7:10am

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,317 posts

All of them maybe

Posted Apr 4, '14 at 8:31am

Gladiator246

Gladiator246

370 posts

i agree with jacen because i too has finished that quest with a level 46 sniper with a flawless L118A

Posted Apr 4, '14 at 7:05pm

twillight2

twillight2

309 posts

I think same topic already exists, but a quick list:
- Road of the Dead 2 (the game causes computer-sickness, and is way longer than anything else)
- Treadmillsaurus Rex: King of the treadmill (very random luck AND very high skill)
- L.I.F.E.: Experienced (very high skill, and a time-waster)
- Labyrinth: Secrets of ShadowHeaven: Lucky 13
- This is the only level 4: Optimization
- Building Rush: Stuffed Mattress, Big-Rig Wrecker

Posted Apr 4, '14 at 7:33pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,115 posts

- Road of the Dead 2 (the game causes computer-sickness, and is way longer than anything else)

I actually managed to get this game working fairly well.

First off, don't use chrome, in my experience it uses up more memory and causes more lag. Instead, I use firefox and games don't lag.

Secondly, if you can get no laggy gameplay when you first get on, and it gets laggy later, what you can do is play for a while, and when the lag gets back reload the game and the lag will go away (I don't know why, but this instantly brings it from running slow to running so fast I have trouble in Rescue Op)

~~~Darth Caedus