ForumsThe TavernLittle brothers

21 6567
unkownyesiam
unkownyesiam
13 posts
Nomad

If you only have one computer this is for you...

don't you hate how their annoying voices scream at you when you get on with their

screen
up or how about when they say
i was getting a drink
when they were gone for half an hour and they don't show up with a drink. Tell me some of your annoying brothers.
  • 21 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

The heck were you doing with your quote?

For me..this one time..I was playing Skyrim and yelled to my little brother to stop making so much noise, and reminded him that mom loved me more.

Then I remembered I'm an only child, and that all the love goes to me.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Not really lol. My younger brother is two minutes younger than me...

TWIN POWER.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

First of all, I am a little brother. And second, my brother is evil, when I eat, boom, he's on the computer, when I go and poo, boom, he's on the computer. That's why I have a mother.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Yea, dude, I'm a little brother. It's when little brothers are little (in this case meaning young) is when they are annoying. And second of all, I hate my older brother. He's the epitome of being a b******.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I don't have any brothers... It sure would be nice to have somebody to beat up on.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I have an older sister that is 1 minute older, and a little sister that is 2 and a half years younger.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I have the best brothers. We are best friends.

But yet we fight on the computer like Leopards.

Ihate it that young brothers dont have a feeling for time. Its always "5hours" since you got the computer and only "half an hour" when its there turn.

And in this way or another the older brother always lose.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

if you're lil brother is a Stubborn ginger you loose at EVERYTHING.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

i was that annoying little brother when i was young. but we didn't had computers. the only computers we used were the arcade hall. and there were enough to not care and play something els.
i was being annoying because i used all my brothers credits when he was going to buy a drink and asked me to look at the machine so no1 will use it. so i started using it so others couldn't (not thinking about his credits)

HUA7XFan122396
HUA7XFan122396
80 posts
Jester

I have an older brother, but all he's in college and never played any video games/ computer games, he was just one of those people that was either at his friends house or going somewhere where he said was a secret... And I have a younger sister but she's always gone, because she has 7 dance classes and too many friends... so I'm usually on my computer 24/7 and nobody cares

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I don't have a little brother, but I had a dream a few nights ago that I had two adopted younger brothers named Joey. I gave a shirt that was too small for me to one of them and it made everyone very happy.

What the hell is my subconscious trying to tell me?

SunPixie
SunPixie
75 posts
Nomad

i have a little brother who im trying to be nicer to because hes a big freaking cry baby who likes to throw stuff when he loses a game. i have two older sisters who basically had an intense dislike for me since the day i was born, so nothing was very fun in the sis department. I used to play outside with my lil bro but now he is on the computer every single day all day long and he doesnt go outside with the exception of soccer and soccer practice. to settle the score i just play on his 3ds while he's on the computer, and then if he goes to the xbox or wii or wants his 3ds, i just go to the computer. so far it is pretty effective, but hes not a huge fan of sharing.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

A little brother? Two older sisters... I thought you had an older sister, and that's that.....Now your twitter TL makes more sense....

I wish I had a little sister though.

SunPixie
SunPixie
75 posts
Nomad

i dont think i would want a little sister. imagine all the drama you would go through when they were pre teens. oh god.
you really didnt know? D:

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

i dont think i would want a little sister. imagine all the drama you would go through when they were pre teens. oh god.

Well, I'm protective And I'm quite decent with kids haha.

No I didn't? D:
Showing 1-15 of 21