Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Little brothers

Posted Jun 14, '13 at 2:46am

HUA7XFan122396

HUA7XFan122396

79 posts

I have an older brother, but all he's in college and never played any video games/ computer games, he was just one of those people that was either at his friends house or going somewhere where he said was a secret... And I have a younger sister but she's always gone, because she has 7 dance classes and too many friends... so I'm usually on my computer 24/7 and nobody cares

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 3:14pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,550 posts

I don't have a little brother, but I had a dream a few nights ago that I had two adopted younger brothers named Joey. I gave a shirt that was too small for me to one of them and it made everyone very happy.

What the hell is my subconscious trying to tell me?

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 6:06am

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

i have a little brother who im trying to be nicer to because hes a big freaking cry baby who likes to throw stuff when he loses a game. i have two older sisters who basically had an intense dislike for me since the day i was born, so nothing was very fun in the sis department. I used to play outside with my lil bro but now he is on the computer every single day all day long and he doesnt go outside with the exception of soccer and soccer practice. to settle the score i just play on his 3ds while he's on the computer, and then if he goes to the xbox or wii or wants his 3ds, i just go to the computer. so far it is pretty effective, but hes not a huge fan of sharing.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 9:05am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,579 posts

Knight

A little brother? Two older sisters... I thought you had an older sister, and that's that.....Now your twitter TL makes more sense....

I wish I had a little sister though.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 9:26am

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

i dont think i would want a little sister. imagine all the drama you would go through when they were pre teens. oh god.
you really didnt know? D:

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 9:37am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,579 posts

Knight

i dont think i would want a little sister. imagine all the drama you would go through when they were pre teens. oh god.

Well, I'm protective And I'm quite decent with kids haha.

No I didn't? D:

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 11:13am

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

I'm great with kids but intermediate family matters are different. My little cousins love me as if I was their older sister. I can take care of two 10 and 8 year old girls and then my 4 year old twin boys easily. But i can't seem to deal with a measly 11 year old boy.

I guess it depends on the age difference between the two, really.

if it helps, i didnt know you had a twin.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 11:19am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,579 posts

Knight

It's neat. I think few people knew until we tell them lol! Fraternal.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 11:26am

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

i would love to have an identical twin, imagine all the pranks i could pull @_@

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 11:37am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,579 posts

Knight

Oh the sheer horror of having two Emilys....

I kid

Reply to Little brothers

You must be logged in to post a reply!