ForumsThe TavernBack Button

4 2039
dazzadaman
dazzadaman
7 posts
Blacksmith

Is anybody else having the thing where the site has sort of reloaded itself loads of times so when you want to go back you have to constantly click the back button? Or is that just me?

• 4 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I know what you are talking about. The problem when you hit the back button, but the page redirects to itself. This disallows you from going back and forces you to stay on the same page. However, if you click the back button a bunch of times really quickly you can actually make it back to the previous page.

To answer your question, right now using Mozilla Firefox (Version 21.0) I am having no problems with the Armor Games and the back button. I do not need to click it multiple times to go back a page. (It is working properly on all different areas of the site for me as well.)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Where is this happening?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I've had this happen to me before...though, on other sites. Which would leave me to believe that the issue doesn't lie with AG.

Though, in my case...if I recall correctly...it happened on sites that weren't very good sites

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I've had the problem on both my phones and computers. It's not an AG issue I guess.

Showing 1-4 of 4