ForumsThe TavernThe Funniest/Weirdest dream you've ever had!

48 16723
scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

The title pretty much explains it. The funniest dream I've ever had was when i was dreaming of lying in bed half asleep and my door slightly opened (bare in mind there wasn't enough space for a person to get in). I ignored it and went back to trying to sleep, but then i heard a sniffing noise coming from under my bed. I hid under the covers but something jumped onto me, i thrashed around and finally i ripped of the covers to see my dog staring straight at me...

I just kept staring back for a solid 20 seconds before he opened his mouth to shout at me: "Where is he!" (at this point i was like wtf) I responded by saying: "I don't know what you're talking about, leave me alone." He then shouted back: "Where is Harvey Dent!" At this point i leapt up, superman punched my dog in the face and backed away.....

However my dog (a shih tzu) ran up the wall like wei shen or ezio and landed a flying kick straight to my face knocking me out cold.

That's all i remember from that dream before i woke up. I was laughing yet terrified of the thought my dog could be a furry midget version of batman!
So yeah, share your stories, and i hope they're not as weird as mine

P.S: Yeah you probably think I'm all crazy now don't you...(I never should have posted this)

• 48 Replies
Showing 61-60 of 48