ForumsNews and FeedbackKingdom Rush ideas

19 14327
HappyFaceaNinja
HappyFaceaNinja
55 posts
Nomad

Here is where you can post all your ideas for Kingdom Rush! I will be posting my ideas soon. (This is my first topic, I'm new so sorry if I'm a bit odd, it is to be expected

• 19 Replies
HappyFaceaNinja
HappyFaceaNinja
55 posts
Nomad

Oops, I meant kingdom rush ideas. sorry

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Kingdom Rush was released a long time ago... the studio is currently working on a second part, called Kingdom Rush Frontiers (release date is "spring 2013&quot.

HappyFaceaNinja
HappyFaceaNinja
55 posts
Nomad

I know Kingdom Rush was released awhile ago, I know Kingdom Rush Frontiers is in the making (by the way, the official release date is june 6 for ios) I'm not stupid I am a huge fan of KR, you don't think I know this stuff? I was just thinking that now that we know what the new towers, heroes, and terrains are, we can just suggest more ideas, whether to see if we can get them in the game and/or it's premium content, or just for fun, this topic was made for that.

HappyFaceaNinja
HappyFaceaNinja
55 posts
Nomad

I have Ideas for the towers, it would be cool if in the premium for Frontiers, they added another advanced tower for every tower, here are my ideas,

Dwarven Bombard tower upgrade: Dwarven Alchemist.
Throws acid Potions at enemies, deals poison damage in an area, does not attack air.
Upgrades: Acid pool, after the potion blows up, it will leave a small pool of acid which will deal additional poison damage to those happen tread on it.
Healing Potion, occasionally throws out a healing potion at your allies to heal them a small amount

HappyFaceaNinja
HappyFaceaNinja
55 posts
Nomad

Feel free to post your ideas, it's kinda awkward if I am the only one who posts in my own topic

Also I have other ideas which I will post soon, such as
Griffin's Roost
Monk's Shrine
Ninja/Shruiken (am I spelling it right?) Tower

Details coming soon!
(P.S) Tell me if this topic is good or not, I don't want to be posting in a topic that nobody reads.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I am a huge fan of KR, you don't think I know this stuff?

I dont know you... and you dont mention that in your previous posts... i am not a clairvoyant...

Besides that double/triple/whatever posts are not welcome here on AG. So better collect your ideas before you post them.
HappyFaceaNinja
HappyFaceaNinja
55 posts
Nomad

Sheesh, I'm sorry I ever said anything, plus, this is my first time on here, how am I supposed to know whats allowed here and whats not, I understand that you wouldn't know I loved KR, granted. I'll take this into account. Also, what do you mean "It's Not Allowed"? It wasn't deleted when I posted it, so how do I know it's banned, unless you've decided that you're in charge, I don't see any reason I can't, Also, I couldn't do that all in one post because I had chores in between, I don't like (In your own divine words) "double/triple/whatever posts" either, but I had to, if you don't want me doing that, post in between, I will try to do it all in one post next time. I don't want to be your enemy or whatever, so I will end this in a nicer way then you expect.
[quote]i am not a clairvoyant...
Nice choice of words

HappyFaceaNinja
HappyFaceaNinja
55 posts
Nomad

Archer Tower Upgrade:
Ninja/Shruiken Tower:
This Tower has two Ninja's on top that throw razor sharp shruikens at enemies that can bounce in between enemies. Attacks Ground and Air.
Upgrades: Extra Bounces, adds an additional bounce every time you upgrade it.Impale: A ninja throws a shruiken with deadly accuracy gorging itself into an enemy dealing heavu damage and stunning it for 1/2/3 second(s) and causing the enemy to bleed dealing 30/50/70 damage over 3 seconds.

Barracks Upgrade:
Monks Shrine: Monks can dodge attacks and have a fast attack speed.
Upgrades: Meditate, Gives the Monks the ability to Meditate in between battles, Healing them all the way over 8/7/6 seconds, Great Wind: Gives the monks the ability to use the power of the wind pushing enemies back 7/9/12 yards and deal 2-5/5-7/7-10 damage But has a cooldown. Combo Strike, every 3 successful hits on an enemy, the Monks will activate a special combo attack where the Monk will attack the enemy multiple time, dealing 30-40/40-50/50-60 damage on each attack, with the final hit it has a 30%/40%/50% chance of stunning the enemy for 3/4/5 seconds.

Barracks Upgrade:
Griffin's Roost:
This tower controls 3 Griffins that will swoop down and strike your enemies at a safe distance dealing heavy damage.While not having the ability to block ground units, it can only be attacked by ranged and flying units, it can also block flying units.
Upgrades: Screech, the Griffins let out a screech that stuns nearby units for 3/5/7 seconds, but has a cooldown. Razor Sharp Talons, the Griffins attack can now pierce armor deals extra damage with every time you upgrade. 3rd upgrade is undecided, ideas are welcome!

Marsazikile
Marsazikile
1 posts
Nomad

Barracks Upgrade:
Sacrifice Warriors:
Slow warriors with insanely high health and armor but don't attack. Instead their armor causes little damage to their attackers when hit. Mainly used to block enemies while other towers do the damage.
Upgrades:
Self-Destruct; Causes Sacrifice Warrior to blow up when killed.
Knock-back; Has a 10% chance to knock-back enemies when hit.
Look at Me!; distracts (stun) enemies briefly

Lolpopop111
Lolpopop111
16 posts
Farmer

traps.

Spike trap: Deals damage but doesn't slow down your enemy.

Mud pit: Slows down your opponent but only lasts for about 10 seconds.

Rock: High health, doesn't deal damage. It rocks.

TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
959 posts
Nomad

At most I WANT AN ENDLESS STAGE !

Dina_Chaya
Dina_Chaya
2 posts
Peasant

all we need is SPEED UP BUTTON!!! game runs very slow, takes much time. It's annoying!

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Dosen't really go on the News, Feedback and Suggestions.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

game runs very slow

Maybe your machine just isn't up to speed for it, and you should be looking at other games.

You also revived an old thread, which seems to be generally frowned upon here.

Cheers, and welcome to the AG forums
henryforc2
henryforc2
1 posts
Nomad

I had an idea
Barracks(damage)
Samurai-Warriors from a far civilization specialized in martial arts and blades
Damage-130-175
armor-medium
cost-545
Abillities-Blade Slash(deals 500-700 atk damage on a single unit)Sepokopu(When this unit dies it can commit a sepokopu which cause 300 damages on nearby units)The red demon(When this units kill 50 enemies it will permanently transform into a legendary red demon samurai)
Size-About the size of an immortal.

Iron Tempest- Very Durable Warriors clad in FullMithril suits
Damage 55-85
Armor-great
Abillites-

Showing 1-15 of 19