Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

I'm sorta new...

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 7:45pm

HappyFaceaNinja

HappyFaceaNinja

55 posts

I have been playing games on here awhile, (mostly KR) but I've only now joined the forums/community, also, my name is supposed to be HappyFaceNinja, the extra a is a mistake, so if anyone knows how to fix that, I'm right here.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 8:03pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,811 posts

Hell-O and welcome ot AG.

Sorry, but you cant change your username, only an admin can do that, but they wont do it light-minded (cuz things can get broken when they do it), so you need a very very good reason for a change, and a "little" mistake is not enough i think.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 8:18pm

HappyFaceaNinja

HappyFaceaNinja

55 posts

Whatever I guess, anyway, nice to meet you, I know we have already met, but I don't want to have gotten off on the wrong foot...

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 8:44pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,811 posts

Nea bother, everthingĀ“s ok^^

I leave a post on ferrests page, as i mentioned in the other thread, Maybe he can find out whats wrong (if there is something wrong... we saw this problem before, but *magic* all is working fine again^^)

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 10:43pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,799 posts

*makes extravagant gesture* Welcome to the marvelous world of AG, where wild users roam the land and a few people go make enemies in WEPR! *bows* I dearly hope you enjoy your stay.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 10:48pm

HappyFaceaNinja

HappyFaceaNinja

55 posts

*makes extravagant gesture* Welcome to the marvelous world of AG, where wild users roam the land and a few people go make enemies in WEPR! *bows* I dearly hope you enjoy your

Err... like I said, I'm kinda new so (I'm probably going to sound stupid) what's WEPR?

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 10:59pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,799 posts

Oh that's okay it took me a while too. WEPR is the World Events Politics and Religion section of the forums, and it gets kinda heated in there.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 11:26pm

HappyFaceaNinja

HappyFaceaNinja

55 posts

Oh that's okay it took me a while too. WEPR is the World Events Politics and Religion section of the forums, and it gets kinda heated in there.

Got it, I should check that out some time.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 4:50pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,231 posts

Just don't be stupid if you do so

Welcome to AG..and if you were to check out anywhere, check out everywhere

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 2:50pm

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

I'm sorta old ...
So I herd u like KR ?
Well , why do you don't have any Quests from it ?

Reply to I'm sorta new...

You must be logged in to post a reply!