ForumsNews and FeedbackArmor Games Profile Pics

7 4540
gogirl294
gogirl294
4 posts
Nomad

Ok, so I really love armor games, but it would be really nice if there were more options for the avatars, such as a create-an-avatar thing, or uploading photos. That would b awesum.

• 7 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Uploading photos are a no-go, and AG dont allow any kind of custom armatars (thats AGs term for avatars^^).

But AG has some ArmorGames armatar contests, each with a new theme, actual theme (sadly the submit time ends today if) is "Spring", but you can still check out the contest-thread if you want to know more about it.
Sooner or later AG start another contest, check out this thrad from time to time if you want to be a part of the next one.

HappyFaceaNinja
HappyFaceaNinja
55 posts
Nomad

Uploading photos are a no-go, and AG dont allow any kind of custom armatars (thats AGs term for avatars^^).

But AG has some ArmorGames armatar contests, each with a new theme, actual theme (sadly the submit time ends today if) is "Spring", but you can still check out the contest-thread if you want to know more about it.
Sooner or later AG start another contest, check out this thrad from time to time if you want to be a part of the next one.

Dude! Your everywhere!
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

Dude! Your everywhere!

Of course he is, he's the great Unleashed.

But yeah, as Unleashed said there are no custom armatars (at all). Through there are many contests (Halloween,Thanksgiving,Christmas Etc Etc) to get new armatars from.
erinerin558
erinerin558
1 posts
Nomad

you know what doesn't make sense i have been around a particular MMO and for some reason everyone has no armatars and instead has a custom pic and its pissing me off just seeing them

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

you know what doesn't make sense i have been around a particular MMO and for some reason everyone has no armatars and instead has a custom pic and its pissing me off just seeing them

To practice detachment from one's avatar is always advised
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Dude! Your everywhere!

If you think so about him I must really blow your mind.

They are most likely playing through Facebook. That, or you are exaggerating and just seeing seasonal armatars.

-----

An explanation as to why there is no custom armatars allowed: Inappropriate pictures.
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Oh, right, MMO's and avatars.

Well, if I'm not mistaken, people could be logging in there from anywhere, not just ArmorGames, right? Yes, no?

Showing 1-7 of 7