ForumsGamesRathet and Clank anyone?

7 2828
HappyFaceaNinja
HappyFaceaNinja
55 posts
Nomad

Does anyone here like Ratchet and clank, one of my all time favorite game series', I didn't really enjoy the latest ones (A4O, FFA) But still a great series. I hope they fix it up and start pumpin out games like ACIT or UYA for the PS4, oh and yes I know I use a lot of abbreviations

• 7 Replies
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

True fans spell Ratchet right in the the topic name
But really the last one I play was Up Your Arsenal and I only played the multiplayer aspect. Unless you count Playstation AllStars. IN that case he is like totally boss, got him up to level 74 on my friends Vita

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

ive only played the first game... i have the second but cant play it at the moment. it wasnt amazing but i had fun playing it.

HappyFaceaNinja
HappyFaceaNinja
55 posts
Nomad

True fans spell Ratchet right in the the topic name
But really the last one I play was Up Your Arsenal and I only played the multiplayer aspect. Unless you count Playstation AllStars. IN that case he is like totally boss, got him up to level 74 on my friends Vita

What?
"quickly scrolls to top of page"
Oh, oops, I can't believe I spelled it that way, sorry:/
Oh and if the last one you played was UYA, your missing out, acit was the best one on ps3, and second best one of all, (second only to UYA) but if you played for the multiplayer, maybe you shouldn't check acit out, caues it doesn't have any, but still, you should try out campaign on UYA, you'll love it
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Smuggler is the best character in the game

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I love to get into this series and start from the beginning even though it is near impossible at this point. I liked UYA but I didn't get into the story because I didn't ever own a PS2 and I only played my friends

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i love ratchet and clank i played most of them except [Secret Agent Clank,Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction,Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, and Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault] its one of my all time favorite playstation exclusive games

T_Slice
T_Slice
42 posts
Shepherd

the original is still one of the best or the one with multiplayer where you can be a snowman

Showing 1-7 of 7