Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Favorite video game ever

Posted Jun 2, '13 at 5:22pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

Just one, and why. None of this "oh there's so many I can't pick" BS. If you can't make up your mind don't bother.
Any platform, any generation, any genre.

My favorite game of all time is Portal 2. It's by far the best-written game I've ever played, every inch of the game world is detailed and creative, the mechanics are clever and innovative, the game offers a ton of content with the additional co-op puzzles and it's all fantastic, there's not a flaw to be seen.
Close runners-up were BioShock, Super Mario 64, Bastion, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Half-Life 2.

Posted Jun 2, '13 at 7:42pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Borderlands 1 or 2. Never played a game as long as those games. Ive already logged 300 hours on Borderlands 2

Posted Jun 2, '13 at 11:10pm

monkyboy377

monkyboy377

3 posts

Mechwarrior Franchise it was way ahead of its time, and I grew up playing it on another note i honestly don't think the new mwo does the originals any justice

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 8:40am

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I don't think I could definitively say which game is my favourite I don't think I could even say top 10 I have so many games I regard as my favourites especially some I played as a kid.

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 10:50am

HappyFaceaNinja

HappyFaceaNinja

55 posts

LoZ ocarina of time, Ratchet and clank somewhere up there

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 10:56am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,912 posts

either pokemon mystery dungeon sky or kingdom hearts.

sometimes i feel like i like the first one better and sometimes the other one.

pokemon mystery dungeon had a really touching story which is the main reason i play video games.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 1:22pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

it's either LoZ ocarina of time or Banjo & Kazooie.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 5:56pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Banjo & Kazooie

That would've been my next runner up. I just hate that Tim and Chris disappeared and that Microsoft bought Rare because Rare was the biggest reason I played the NIntendo. They had such great games Even played the GBA version of Banjo Kazooie even though it made the storyline contradict itself

Reply to Favorite video game ever

You must be logged in to post a reply!