ForumsGamesFavorite video game ever

7 2364
ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Just one, and why. None of this "oh there's so many I can't pick" BS. If you can't make up your mind don't bother.
Any platform, any generation, any genre.

My favorite game of all time is Portal 2. It's by far the best-written game I've ever played, every inch of the game world is detailed and creative, the mechanics are clever and innovative, the game offers a ton of content with the additional co-op puzzles and it's all fantastic, there's not a flaw to be seen.
Close runners-up were BioShock, Super Mario 64, Bastion, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Half-Life 2.

• 7 Replies
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Borderlands 1 or 2. Never played a game as long as those games. Ive already logged 300 hours on Borderlands 2

monkyboy377
monkyboy377
3 posts
Nomad

Mechwarrior Franchise it was way ahead of its time, and I grew up playing it on another note i honestly don't think the new mwo does the originals any justice

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I don't think I could definitively say which game is my favourite I don't think I could even say top 10 I have so many games I regard as my favourites especially some I played as a kid.

HappyFaceaNinja
HappyFaceaNinja
55 posts
Nomad

LoZ ocarina of time, Ratchet and clank somewhere up there

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

either pokemon mystery dungeon sky or kingdom hearts.

sometimes i feel like i like the first one better and sometimes the other one.

pokemon mystery dungeon had a really touching story which is the main reason i play video games.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

it's either LoZ ocarina of time or Banjo & Kazooie.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Banjo & Kazooie

That would've been my next runner up. I just hate that Tim and Chris disappeared and that Microsoft bought Rare because Rare was the biggest reason I played the NIntendo. They had such great games Even played the GBA version of Banjo Kazooie even though it made the storyline contradict itself
Showing 1-7 of 7