ForumsThe Tavernundewearboys BIG Helping Abused Animals Idea......

21 5093
underwearboy
underwearboy
15 posts
Nomad

I was thinking about abused animals and I had a idea.What if we came up with a way to help abused animals right here on ArmorGames!Tell me your ideas please!If you realy care about animals you will help me come up with ideas!

By
underwearboy

• 21 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

someone could make a 'Save the Abused Animal' game annd..... advertise it online through the web?

By
Graham

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Ummmm. no offense, but this should probably be in the tavern. Either way, I wish that was plausible. A lot of the members on this site are just children. Theres not much of a chance a bunch of kids can get this idea to far, Either way, animals being abused is horrible!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Yea i agree with Graham. That would be nice.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

"I was thinking about abused animals and I had a idea.What if we came up with a way to help abused animals right here on ArmorGames"

...What a sec...

"I was thinking about abused animals and I had a idea.What if we came up with a way to help abused animals"

....Hmmmm...

"I was thinking about abused animals and I had a idea."

.....Little more.....

"I was thinking about abused animals"

.......... What the hell!

underwearboy
underwearboy
15 posts
Nomad

please come up with ideas

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

make some games about abused animales and maybe some random famouse guy could look at this.plz i hope this works.

killingman

KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

Well this should be in The Tavern and I don't see how we can help animals!

KoS

BlazeLax38
BlazeLax38
63 posts
Nomad

Well I know that the gov't wouldn't agree with this but I say that if you get caught hurting an animal for no reason, you get killed on site. I love animals and if I EVER catch someone abusing them I WILL KILL them.

KoS
KoS
86 posts
Nomad

Well if he means extinct its impossible to help extinct animals!

KoS

Freeze752
Freeze752
12 posts
Nomad

Yes, because they are already extinct.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

The everyday animal is not extinct mrtim. Obviously you don't like animals and that is a shame. But everyone can do somthing to help them out. All you need to do is a small thing to spark a BIG idea.

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

I eat animals.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

How can we help animals? Like we can make a video or something and advertise it lol.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

I love animals, and this may sound odd but I love Birds and Cats. All sorts, those are my favs, but that is odd and hard, and won't you be taking the credit and the MERIT? HMM? IS THIS A MERIT SCAM?? Ok, I was just kidding about that, we'd help animals none the else, well maybe we can get AG to put up an add to when people click on it they can donate money to get rid of kill shelters

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

some animals are endagered and some are abused for wrong things.
Donate money to an charity organization to help abused animals or adopt an pet that has been abused and taken away from it abuser.
I am getting a dog and I am going to make it the happiest pet in the world.
And remeber that animals such as dogs and cats and tiger cubs. Only you can guide them and help.
Message was brought to you by:
===[/Daespmitian Empire\\]===

Showing 1-15 of 21