ForumsVideo Games

The Last of Us

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 12:03am

Carnage1995

Carnage1995

95 posts

Anyone getting it? Comes out June 14th.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbLOokeC3VU
It looks pretty amazing. Happy to see, even though it's linear, it does offer other paths for you to scavenge and explore. Enemy encounters can always be different too.

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 1:35am

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,144 posts

Game play is fluid, Voice acting is top notch, Art and Graphics are pretty good, and I heard the story is amazing. Definitely considering to get it.

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 8:34am

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

Game play is fluid, Voice acting is top notch, Art and Graphics are pretty good, and I heard the story is amazing. Definitely considering to get it.

I completely agree I think it looks amazing except it being third person and the way its ps3 only.

I don't really say that a lot for games either so I'm kind of pissed that it isn't on pc because I would buy it straight away.

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 1:42am

Carnage1995

Carnage1995

95 posts

Buy a PS3? I myself am a PC gamer. If I had to choose I'd choose PC even, nothing wrong with having a console though.

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 8:36am

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

Buy a PS3? I myself am a PC gamer. If I had to choose I'd choose PC even, nothing wrong with having a console though.

I'm not going to spend £200 on a console just to play one game it  would be a waste of money

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 3:42pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,144 posts

I'm not going to spend £200 on a console just to play one game it  would be a waste of money

I'm sure there are plenty of games out there for PS3 only that are at least above average, and possibly more to come as well. It's not a bad investment, though I too, prefer PC gaming rather than consoles.

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 4:36pm

Carnage1995

Carnage1995

95 posts

It's getting good reviews so far. Even EDGE gave it a 10 out of 10. EDGE reviews really harshly, in-fact, only 15 games have ever gotten a 10 from them since they've been in operation. That's 20 years worth of games.

Reply to The Last of Us

You must be logged in to post a reply!