ForumsGamesThe Last of Us

6 2594
Carnage1995
Carnage1995
97 posts
Nomad

Anyone getting it? Comes out June 14th.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbLOokeC3VU
It looks pretty amazing. Happy to see, even though it's linear, it does offer other paths for you to scavenge and explore. Enemy encounters can always be different too.

• 6 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Game play is fluid, Voice acting is top notch, Art and Graphics are pretty good, and I heard the story is amazing. Definitely considering to get it.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Game play is fluid, Voice acting is top notch, Art and Graphics are pretty good, and I heard the story is amazing. Definitely considering to get it.

I completely agree I think it looks amazing except it being third person and the way its ps3 only.

I don't really say that a lot for games either so I'm kind of pissed that it isn't on pc because I would buy it straight away.
Carnage1995
Carnage1995
97 posts
Nomad

Buy a PS3? I myself am a PC gamer. If I had to choose I'd choose PC even, nothing wrong with having a console though.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Buy a PS3? I myself am a PC gamer. If I had to choose I'd choose PC even, nothing wrong with having a console though.

I'm not going to spend £200 on a console just to play one game it would be a waste of money
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I'm not going to spend £200 on a console just to play one game it would be a waste of money

I'm sure there are plenty of games out there for PS3 only that are at least above average, and possibly more to come as well. It's not a bad investment, though I too, prefer PC gaming rather than consoles.
Carnage1995
Carnage1995
97 posts
Nomad

It's getting good reviews so far. Even EDGE gave it a 10 out of 10. EDGE reviews really harshly, in-fact, only 15 games have ever gotten a 10 from them since they've been in operation. That's 20 years worth of games.

Showing 1-6 of 6