ForumsSupport ForumI don't know if this is only me, but...

11 2829
Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

Would it be possible that when you sign in it redirects you to the page you were on. Idk if it's only me, but every time I log on while on the forums, it takes me to my profile.

• 11 Replies
jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

I'm not sure what is does to I, since I usually log into my account while viewing my profile anyways. And also, this is not the biggest concern right now, it just takes you a few extra minutes. If they decide to change this, then good for you. But I just think this is not one of the major concerns right now. Then again, they may change it, since it likely wouldn't be too hard for them to change.

underwearboy
underwearboy
15 posts
Nomad

i hate when that happens to

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Wait, doesn't it direct you to the homepage?
Well that is what happens to me. Yea i think it should bring you back to the page you were on.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Hmm, I say on the same page I'm on after logging in, but if I log out I'm sent to the homepage.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Stay, not say lol.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^^Same. I tend to stay on the same URL link i was on previous to logging in.

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

I stay on which ever page I am viewing whenever I sign in. What browser are you using?

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^If you were talking to me, i currently use Mozilla Firefox 2.0

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Oh, no I was talking to the people who seem to be having problems. I didn't eve see your post until I posted. We must have posted at the same time.

Diamond_Destruction
Diamond_Destruction
93 posts
Nomad

Every time I sign in, it's at the homepage, and every time I sign in, it takes me to the homepage, so yeah...I don't know if it's supposed to take you to the homepage or to the page you were on when you logged in...

god_of_classic_rock
god_of_classic_rock
299 posts
Nomad

thats happened to me before too. it sucks

Showing 1-11 of 11