ForumsNewcomers Forumhello armor gamers!!!!!

8 1655
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,313 posts

i am new to this site. i am a male i like online rpg games( THEY ARE AWESOME) i make a lot of spelling mistakes i dont care about those things that cover words LOL. i like friends so make sure you add me!!!!!!

• 8 Replies
wflag10
wflag10
1,276 posts

Well hello there Charlie, welcome to AG where everybody (especially gamerguy12345) is out to kill you. Have a nice day!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,302 posts

Greetings!

I welcome thee to the kingdom of Armor Games!
As thou may know, I am sir Riptizoid101, greatest knight whom hath ever roamed the lands of AG.

Enow about me prating away, I bid thee, my Goodman, how fare thee?

OH!
God's teeth, there be my master! If he were to catch me dallying upon the village green, he would surely stripe my backside with his belt!

I wilt see you anon.

~sir Riptizoid101

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,852 posts

Hi and welcome to AG. First, don't believe what wflag10 said, i'm a nice guy i'm not out to kill you............atleast....not now.........
Also, welcome to the land of AG where we have rolling fields and lots of trees(maybe, though i've heard that wflag10 has a strong dislike for trees). Where you can make friends in the forums and enemies in WEPR. So welcome one and all to the land of AG.
P.S. I'm a nice wolf.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,281 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG, note: never write pang with a capital "p"

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,255 posts

Hello there, and never trust the R2bot unless he's selling pang merchandise; buy Storm milk and become poisoned, young rafhogper!

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

I'm the only normal one here. Keep that in mind when you go to bed tonight.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

God's teeth, there be my master! If he were to catch me dallying upon the village green, he would surely stripe my backside with his belt!

Indeed I shall

never write pang with a capital "p"

Good advice

Welcome newbie.
TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
978 posts

hello user!!!!!
I'm probably copying you

Showing 1-8 of 8