1,298 posts
Nomad

would it be boring? fun? online? you choose

• 6 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

My love of video games, especially flash games, has always persuaded me to consider game programming as an occupation.

If I were to make one, it'd be an MMORPG about magic and knights of sorts, though I would also make a few flash games about a few random ideas. Like an Octopus-style Diner Dash.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

I make games using blender, and If I were to become better, I'd make one like Republic Commando, not that it's my fav, but I like the feeling and style.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Im going to post the same thing I wrote last time someone created this topic.

First off it will be a RPS (Role Playing Shooter) In which the main character is on a quest to destroy some evil character and save the world but heres the twist.
You need some powerful magic item or crystal from a mine. But you find out that the mine was destroyed centuries ago when a volcano erupted and covered the mine thousands of feet below.
Now the year is sometime in the future like 2055 but you are in a wasteland similar to Rage,Fallout 3, or Borderlands. but you don't have guns that are too futuristic.
So to get to this mine you need to travel back in time to the years when people would use swords and things. And this mine you must reach is inhabited by mythical creatures and things.

The deal is that when you go back in time you can't bring too heavy of equipment and you only have enough room to bring this crystal back with you once you find it.
So you reach town and you will need to work to get some money to to get weapons to fight these creatures in the mines. So you get like a sword or an axe or something or you can have a more magical character. So you clear the mine out and bring this crystal to the future and to this scientist. Who then tells you that you will need different crystals from different time periods.

So you go to different time zones and get these crystals to beat the game. And when you go back in time you bury your weapons from the different time zones. That way when you get back you have this arsenal of all types of weapons.

And using these weapons will allow you to craft an awesome gun of some sort once you are done with your travels in time.

Now for the last and final crystal you must infiltrate this crazy armored prison type of place

Once you have the final crystal you will be able to open some magic portal that will take you to the realm of this great evil you must destroy. And you will face your old enemies from the different time zones.

Also when fighting this guy you will be able to call upon your allies from the different time zones.

So that is basically my crazy awesome game I would like to see or make

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

So that is basically my crazy awesome game I would like to see or make

If you want to make one, I have an advice for you: STOP DREAMING ABOUT IT AND START WORKING!

-Jeff
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

If you want to make one, I have an advice for you: STOP DREAMING ABOUT IT AND START WORKING!

-Jeff

See the thing is that I don't want it to suck so I either need to have a crew that knows what they are doing, turn it into a flash game, or go to school for years to learn how to do that then find a team.
HappySunFlow
HappySunFlow
28 posts
Farmer

A video game where there is one half-way linear and coherent storyline, and each level orchapter is created by a different user/artist. And the game would be virtually never-ending. And it would be a humongous mindscrew, like Off.

Man, I love Off. It's so creepy it's great.

But this is all wishful thinking. And it's probably been done before anyways.

Showing 1-6 of 6