ForumsThe TavernCustom Armatars

28 16868
a52
a52
21 posts
Peasant

I've noticed that some people have Armatars you can't get currently. Is this because they (the pictures) are just no longer avalable on the site? Or is there some way to upload your own? Sorry if this is a nooby question =)

• 28 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Some of those armatars are seasonal armatars that have been deactivated. However, admins and developers have access to custom armatars.

Or is there some way to upload your own?

Custom armatars are currently not available for normal users, but you could make an armatar in the armatar contest (found in the AMW).
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

my armatar i have looks like it was removed (just checked) i had it selected since around since last christmas, i regret not being on around last halloween to have those on :/. but like patrick said, some are seasonal so soon after the season is over the armatars goes with it, unless you have one of them selected as yours you get to keep it until you switch it with another

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Right now the Spring Armatars are up for a limited time.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I think mine was from Christmas 2012. Cant get THAT anymore!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

October 2013, baby. Never letting go of this.

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

i don't know what mine is, but it's still available if you want to look like me.

Thunderee321
Thunderee321
3 posts
Peasant

Question 1: When will the next limited custom armatar selection for regular users be aviable?
Question 2: Why do I keep getting fewer armatars to choose from each time i unlock a quest?

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Rule 32A: Unless they have it as a reward for some service to the site.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

October 2013, baby. Never letting go of this.

Yeah what everyone else said, its seasonal most likely.
Speaking of armatars, a bunch of the high point ones are gone now. Anyone else notice this, or did I just lose a few of the old system's points?
Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

I wish my Armatar was a bit more unique but a lot (sort of) of other people have my Armatar even if my Armatar had a red mask instead of a blue one i would be happy and I can't find an Armatar contest to enter a good dog themed Armatar that I want to use.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Maybe at halloween (if there would be a contest)? Dunno, maybe ask DayCee before if a "red-masked-dog" fit it.
Although if it its ok, and if its choosable then there is always a chance other users choose the "red-masked-dog" too then

Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

Wait, never mind if my cousin finises in time then I will have a picture that isn't really specified for Halloween to me but fits in the Halloween category.

Equal_Infinity
Equal_Infinity
4 posts
Nomad

Can someone make a custom armatar for me? Heres the pic I want to use for my Armartarwww.image-tools.com/images/resized_549f31cb55980.jpg

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Can someone make a custom armatar for me? Heres the pic I want to use for my Armartar

You can't really make custom armatars but you can sign up for the Winter Armatar contest or the Sushi cat-apult contest.

I can't see the pic, but maybe if you make your own armatar and make it related to one of those themes then you could wear it. Or you could ask someone else to do it for you.

griffen102
griffen102
1 posts
Peasant

I had a Limited Nyan Turkey armatar from November 2012, yet my armatar updated itself and I lost it what's with that!?!?

Showing 1-15 of 28