Forums

ForumsVideo Games

New YouTuber who plays... games and... crap

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 5:09am

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

1,188 posts

I'm not sure if advertising is allowed or not (If it isn't, the topic will most likely get deleted). My channel name is Jeff1999PB2.

I currently only have 4 videos made, I will make more every day (or every second day). I am making videos about Strike Force Heroes 2, Plazma Burst 2! I am soon going to make videos about Minecraft and CS and other Armor Games flash games. The thing is... the videos aren't going to have any views if I won't have any subscribers. So I am kindly asking the whole Armor Games website: Please watch my videos, and if you have a YouTube account, please subscribe to me so more people could watch my vids.

So yeah. That's all I wish to ask. If you've at least watched my videos, thank you very much!

-Jeff

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 2:10pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,115 posts

Why did you create this thread in both places, it doesn't even belong here.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 3:49pm

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

1,188 posts

It does. The whole thing is about me playing video games and recording them on YouTube. This thread doesn't belong in such places as: Support forum, World Events and Politics, Game walkthroughs, Quests, Tavern, Programming and MMO forums. In the rest of the forums, this thread can be created!

-Jeff

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 5:28pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

I am less likely to want to watch your videos due to the fact that you wrote games and crap? I mean at least give yourself some credit for what your making. I don't want to watch "crap"

Also I will subscribe to you if you subscribe to me

RDCMrSand

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 6:23am

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,427 posts

The thing is... the videos aren't going to have any views

You have to start somewhere I am currently building up my joint channel with 2 of my friends and we only get like 10 views a video but we are still uploading don't let the amount of views affect your videos just keep going and hopefully in time your channel will grow.

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 10:23am

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

1,188 posts

You have to start somewhere I am currently building up my joint channel with 2 of my friends and we only get like 10 views a video but we are still uploading don't let the amount of views affect your videos just keep going and hopefully in time your channel will grow.

YouTube will only show your video if it is fun to watch, to prove that your video is fun to watch, it needs alot of views (the views don't count if only the creator is watching it, even alternate accounts don't work), to have alot of views, the video has to be visible, but the video can't be visible if YouTube isn't going to show it, and for YouTube to show it, it needs to be fun.........................So it goes on in a circle! So what should you do? You need to ask your friends to at least watch the video, so it could get views. Do you get my point?

-Jeff

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 2:49pm

d_dude

d_dude

3,589 posts

Or, you know, make a "fun" video like you said. If you're at all entertaining then views will come fast.

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 3:10pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

5,833 posts

Or, you know, make a "fun" video like you said. If you're at all entertaining then views will come fast.

But you see, not all videos that are entertaining get to see the spotlight on YouTube. More than one hundred videos are uploaded each day, and viral videos only become viral videos if luck strikes them. Heck, even some viral videos are not entertaining at all.

But you know what gets the views? Word of mouth, and YouTube spotlight.
Entertainment is just a factor for getting people to stay watching and keep coming back, not introduce new people.

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 3:39pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,896 posts

Uh, every time the creator views it, it counts as a view. And it doesn't really work that way. You make interesting videos, and people will just come. That's the way it works. A sure way to make sure you don't grow is to spam comment sections of other people's videos, not that I'm saying you're doing that but still. Youtubers you find are usually better than youtubers who stuff their content down your throat.

So, if you make good content and say one person finds you and they like you, they spread the word. Over time, it will grow. Also make a twitter for your channel and post anytime you make a video, it helps too. The views will just come in, slowly at first but they will come.

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 5:30pm

Crickster

Crickster

1,585 posts

that title for the the therd will be what i am if i don't get subs (wrich is 0subs)

Reply to New YouTuber who plays... games and... crap

You must be logged in to post a reply!